Epcot? Please Read

Fossil

Original Poster
I'm sure all of you have seen the masses of marble carvings with pictures of people at the entrance of Epcot. Does anyone know how much it would cost to have your picture placed there? Thanks:D

JenLUVSmickey

When I did it last year it was $25 and we used our AMEX card and got 10% off, or something along those lines.

My friend just got back this Friday and she said it was $15.

I think it is well worth it. Its kinda cool seeing yourself up there. :)

sig

Highly Recommended!

I highly recommend doing this. My sister and did it last year in April and went back to see this year in April and had someone take our picture pointing at it.

JenLUVSmickey

LOL....we did the same exact thing. Even when your not there other people who are can look for your picture. My friend showed her friend this past week while they were there.

Nut4Disney

They send you the coordinates to find your picture along with the picture to you in about 1 to weeks. I think it takes them 3 to 4 weeks to get it attached to the structures.

christopher

I was going to do that with my girlfriend in 2000 when we went, I wish we did so we could go see it this summer when we go. IWe will definately do it this summer. It is well worth it.

Maria

Originally posted by spider-man
How many years do they leave your engraving up?

I believe I remember they guaranteed them for twenty years, but I´m not sure starting when!

I personally don´t like those walls and I think the pics are way too small! I would have put them like a gallery on the sides of the entrance, not on those big walls in the middle. I loved the flower beds and the fountain. :animwink:

bearboysnc

I don't like the Legacy thing either. It's kinda cheesy. I miss the old fountain & flower beds.

Just leave some gum under a sink in the bathroom, it's cheaper and it'll probably stay longer.

Maria

Originally posted by bearboysnc
I don't like the Legacy thing either. It's kinda cheesy. I miss the old fountain & flower beds.

Just leave some gum under a sink in the bathroom, it's cheaper and it'll probably stay longer.

ROFLMAO!

I am in the pictures below SE, the ones they took to promote the Leave a Legacy.... for free, bigger and more than once! :D I don´t really care if they take it away tomorrow... it didn´t cost me! :D

Also, if I recall correctly, when they started it, it cost around $30-35usd... I´m surprised to read that they are $15 now! Are they still giving you the online "locator"? I mean, I remember you could see your pic online when typing the coordinates...
How full are the walls now?

Pioneer Hall

I like Leave a Legacy only because it will be a great reminder of the fun I had in WDW 20 years from now. It will be interesting to look back to 2000 when I see that picture.

homer424

We were going to do it in 2000 and I remember they were $35 and I was reading the wall saying they can't guarantee it will be a permenant installment so I was kinda turned off thinking it was going to be gone after the Millenium celebration. We should have done it in April when we last went but we totally flaked. I missed out on Walk Around the World-I wish I would have gotten in to get one for my mom-she was a bigger Disney freak than I am! She and Walt probably have their own animation studio in the great beyond! hehe :)

NADisney

I liked the Walk Around the World better (I'm located at the MK 1994).Legacy takes away the beauty of the flowers and Spaceship Earth

figmentmom

Our "brick" is the one everybody steps on automatically when you get off the ferry and head for the main entrance at the MK. It's the first thing we look for every time we go back, and I'm REALLY glad we did it!:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom