News EPCOT Parking Plaza refurbishment?

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member

New parking lot names, signage, and auto plaza marquee coming to EPCOT​

This is one of the dumbest things they've done at Epcot... in weeks. It's truly remarkable how idiotic those in charge are. Can we expect an IG series by THEZach about asphalt choices as well?

How much does the Rope Drop Tail Gate Party costs?

Hmm... thanks for the idea. ;)

celluloid

CM inspired lot:
Vista Girl
Actual Norwegian Guy
Moroccan Mo,
Summer Fred.

The Rest inspired lot:
Faded
Bumpy and Faded
Look out for falling monorail pieces
Dang, still no Trams?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cmdr_Crimson

There is a pin for this.....Ah, here we go..
6354.jpg

UNCgolf

This is incredibly disappointing.

I never use the parking lot, so it's not something I will ever see, and of course it's incredibly minor in the grand scheme of things. It also shouldn't be surprising, since this has obviously been the direction the park was headed for years. All that said, though, it's just... it would have been so easy to do something that was at least remotely related to the original EPCOT purpose instead of going with movie characters.

Last edited:

Patcheslee

This is incredibly disappointing.

I never use the parking lot, so it's not something I will ever see, and of course it's incredibly minor in the grand scheme of things. It also shouldn't be surprising, since this has obviously been the direction the park was headed for years. All that said, though, it's just... it would have been so easy to do something that was at least remotely related to the original EPCOT purpose instead of just putting chcharacters.
Does this mean the "Car Locator" feature doesn't work as well as intended?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom