EPCOT Overhaul poll

What are you most excited for in the EPCOT overhaul?

• Ratatouille ride

Votes: 58 18.1%
  • Mary Poppins addition to UK Pavilion

Votes: 11 3.4%
  • Guardains of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind

Votes: 106 33.0%
  • Play Pavilion

Votes: 4 1.2%
  • Journey of Water featuring Moana

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Harmonius

Votes: 12 3.7%
  • Spaceship Earth refurbishement

Votes: 46 14.3%
  • None of the above

Votes: 40 12.5%
  • Other/listed below

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • Center Spine/ Future World Redevelopment

Votes: 36 11.2%

• Total voters

The Grand Inquisitor

Original Poster
Mostly Guardians, then the Moana inspired feature, then Ratatouille (I love green space with water...can't help it!)
I agree I really hope the Guardians coaster will be great! I love the movie Moana so I hope it will be nice. Same with Ratatouille. That's one of my personal favorite movies. The ride looks great. I'm just happy EPCOT is getting so many updates. I hope it will turn out great.

The Grand Inquisitor

Original Poster
I agree I really hope the Guardians coaster will be great! I love the movie Moana so I hope it will be nice. Same with Ratatouille. That's one of my personal favorite movies. The ride looks great. I'm just happy EPCOT is getting so many updates. I hope it will turn out great.
Plus the Play Pavilion could be nice. Better than a abandoned building that barely gets used.

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
I am excited to be able to spend a full day in future world with all of the pavilions open. My kids will love Journey of Water, Play, and Ratatouille.

It wasn’t an option but my favorite thing about new new Epcot is the new logo and the return of the icons.

The Grand Inquisitor

Original Poster
I am excited to be able to spend a full day in future world with all of the pavilions open. My kids will love Journey of Water, Play, and Ratatouille.

It wasn’t an option but my favorite thing about new new Epcot is the new logo and the return of the icons.
I agree it will be nice to have some fun stuff for the kids to enjoy. I agree the new EPCOT logo is awesome!

Chupaca Bruh

I am sure that is because the Mary Poppins proposals, that we have been discssing, all are pretty underwhelming. They seem like a second attraction for an area themed to those movies. I would choose it if this was a dark ride or something more substantial. I Am sure the indoor carousel would be charming not enough. I chose SSE as it is a classic and has such potential for improvement.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom