Epcot now selling giant multi-layered cotton candy!

BackOTheLine

A couple of guys in had ordered the biggest one and we stopped to watch it being made. It was pretty cool to watch the guy as he was doing it. We got a smaller one (heart, I think). It tasted like cotton candy. If you’re in the area, stop by just to watch for a minute.

jaklgreen

A couple of guys in had ordered the biggest one and we stopped to watch it being made. It was pretty cool to watch the guy as he was doing it. We got a smaller one (heart, I think). It tasted like cotton candy. If you’re in the area, stop by just to watch for a minute.
There are ton of videos on You Tube of these cotton candy artists. They make animals and everything.

jklakeview

Original Poster
I think that this should be moved back to the NEWS AMD RUMORS forum. It’s a shame many will miss this experience because it has been moved into this forum making it seem like it’s jist a snack. When I think of the old Disney way this to me seems exactly what I loved. They took an ordinary thing and made a unique experience out of it. Think about the candy lady making lollipops in Japan or the janitorial staff that used to make Disney characters using their brooms while cleaning. This cotton candy experience is very similar to that. This is an experience, not just a snack and encompasses to me what Disney used to be!

MissingDisney

Respectfully, I don't think anyone will miss the cotton candy experience because a thread was moved. Pictures of these candy creations are all over twitter and every other fan website. Threads get moved all the time.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder....I wouldn't buy one of these things if it was free. Cotton candy-yuck...and even more yuck on a hot/humid day.

An 'experience' was the old cinnamon bun offered on Main Street....those bites of deliciousness take you places. But that's MY opinion.

jklakeview

Original Poster
Respectfully, I don't think anyone will miss the cotton candy experience because a thread was moved. Pictures of these candy creations are all over twitter and every other fan website. Threads get moved all the time.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder....I wouldn't buy one of these things if it was free. Cotton candy-yuck...and even more yuck on a hot/humid day.

An 'experience' was the old cinnamon bun offered on Main Street....those bites of deliciousness take you places. But that's MY opinion.

Yes I remember my father in law joined my wife and I on a spontaneous trip to MK many years ago. He stopped on Main Street and introduced me to the delicious HUGE Cinnamon Bun. 3 three of us walked around like kids eating our treat, sharing stories, and riding rides. Those are fun Disney memories for me!

donaldtoo

;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom