Epcot Monorail Online Soon?

HairyChest

I love staying at the Polynesian and one of the main benefits is the access to the Epcot monorail line. So it’s been disappointing that hasn’t opened yet. However I am hearing the trams are going to be online very soon for theme park parking guests which makes me wonder if the Epcot monorail isn’t too far behind.
I know that future world is a construction zone so I’m not sure if those views would stop Disney from otherwise opening the monorail line sooner rather than later. However, I’m thinking Disney doesn’t have an Issue with sight lines these days a la Harmonious so I’m hopeful we will see the monorail soon.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I love staying at the Polynesian and one of the main benefits is the access to the Epcot monorail line. So it’s been disappointing that hasn’t opened yet. However I am hearing the trams are going to be online very soon for theme park parking guests which makes me wonder if the Epcot monorail isn’t too far behind.
I know that future world is a construction zone so I’m not sure if those views would stop Disney from otherwise opening the monorail line sooner rather than later. However, I’m thinking Disney doesn’t have an Issue with sight lines these days a la Harmonious so I’m hopeful we will see the monorail soon.

Upvote 1

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom