Epcot Millennium Central removal, possible

blm07

Well, finally we know what it was all about:

They are taking out that decrepit old wait times screen and are putting out a new LCD one. (According to the CM working near by) I could see through a crack, and the screen is indeed gone. Pin Station is still open. Tarps are still up.
IMG_20110909_201041.jpg

Was this posted already?

_Scar

Yay!

Little things make Epcot look old and dated, rather than bold and futuristic. This is one big 'little' thing. Glad there's a possibility it could be dealt with in the near future. :)

wdwfan4ver

They are taking out that decrepit old wait times screen and are putting out a new LCD one. (According to the CM working near by) I could see through a crack, and the screen is indeed gone. Pin Station is still open. Tarps are still up.
IMG_20110909_201041.jpg

Was this posted already?

No, this wasn't posted despite the fact I was at WDW for 13 days because I didn't have a camera with me in terms of showing proof. This forum is tough for people if you don't have any pictures in terms of proof.

That was one of the things I saw under refurbishment, having problems or coming soon.

mightynine

Thank goodness. Get rid of the other ones around the park too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom