Epcot Margarita Stand

omahadisneyfan

Original Poster
I have heard that they closed the Margarita stand by the Mexico pavilion in Epcot but were building a new outdoor quick service Margarita/snack stand. Has anybody heard or seen this and if so, what is the timeline for opening?

Lsumatt72

I got a few margaritas at the same quick service spot outside the Mexico pavilion that I always have. It was still open as of 2 weeks ago when I was there.

NiarrNDisney

I was under the impression they were building a Margarita/Tequila bar to the left of the main Pavilion building but have not heard much on the progress of the said project.

Choza de Margarita opened today, managed to get a drink after a five/ten minute queue and they didn’t disappoint. Food looked appetising too. I recommend the Pink Guava Peppercorn!

Attachments

• B440C3C4-40FA-4528-AEC0-952268E38321.jpeg
    B440C3C4-40FA-4528-AEC0-952268E38321.jpeg
    45.4 KB · Views: 43

POLY LOVER

I can confirm it was open today but the line was to long so I moved on. I really don't get it, why another margarita stand when they had one already? I also understand they changed what it was supposed to originally be, I assume that's why it took a year to open? it started out to be a tequila bar?

POLY LOVER

You answered your own question. If the line was so long, there is a market for this. And why not? Margaritas are delicious! :)

The only reason it was long because they have three custom margaritas that take longer to make. In the end result to Epcot zero sum gain. The other margarita spots were just fine. It took one year to result in nothing of a gain to Epcot? Confusing, very confusing. After a year in the making a tequila bar would have been at least an addition.

The only reason it was long because they have three custom margaritas that take longer to make. In the end result to Epcot zero sum gain. The other margarita spots were just fine. It took one year to result in nothing of a gain to Epcot? Confusing, very confusing. After a year in the making a tequila bar would have been at least an addition.

To be fair, there is a Tequila bar within the Mexico pavilion already. The drinks are good and the fact they are made on the spot is also welcome.

POLY LOVER

To be fair, there is a Tequila bar within the Mexico pavilion already. The drinks are good and the fact they are made on the spot is also welcome.

Yes there is, my only point is after a year in the making I was expecting something with a wow factor? I looked at that mystery behind the scrim for a year. The anticipation was huge and the result is a margarita? Remember Disney made the switch at the last minute.

Disneyhead'71

Yes there is, my only point is after a year in the making I was expecting something with a wow factor? I looked at that mystery behind the scrim for a year. The anticipation was huge and the result is a margarita? Remember Disney made the switch at the last minute.
I have noticed a definite recent sudden change in how, both, WDW and Universal have presented their power drinking festivals (F&W and HHN) this year. So I can see them stepping back from having a hard liquor focused walk up window.

WDWStarport75

I for one can't wait to check this out next time I visit. I missed having the margarita kiosk my last visit and having to stand in line line at La Cava del Tequila for thirty minutes for one. I don't mind waiting to get in there for some tequila sampling but sometimes I just want to grab a margarita and move along

BuddyThomas

Fair enough. I just don't understand how there could ever be too many margaritas. ;)

FettFan

I remember I once had a mango marg once....so much tequila in the thing that I could feel the fumes dancing on my tongue and seeping up the back of my throat and into my nostrils.

Had I been holding a lit match, I could have invited Emilia Clarke to ride on my back. ;)

P.S. Emilia, if you should ever happen to be reading this.... let's go to Epcot together. I'll carry you on my back. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom