EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival 2021

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
"This Foodie Guide lists all the sweet and savory bites as well as refreshing sips at the over 20 festival-exclusive Outdoor Kitchens. The newest Outdoor Kitchens are the EPCOT Sunshine Griddle offering delicious brunch items, and EPCOT Farmers Feast, where a rotating seasonal menu will offer the finest local ingredients through the festival. And check out the new Orange Bird sipper – how is it possible he is even more adorable this year?

Returning is the Garden Graze, a fun food stroll highlighting five delicious offerings at the festival – all listed in the Festival Passport. Upon your Garden Graze purchase, you will receive a stamp for your Festival Passport. Once you’ve collected all five stamps, bring your Festival Passport to Pineapple Promenade Outdoor Kitchen to receive a complimentary prize exclusive to the festival. Complete the Garden Graze at your leisure, and you can even bring back your stamped Festival Passport to EPCOT at any time during the festival to complete your Garden Graze.

Also new for this year’s festival are some tasty musical morsels for your ears! Each weekend, you can enjoy a series of concerts featuring local bands from Orlando, also known as the “City Beautiful.” Friday through Monday evenings, these “City Beautiful” bands will take the stage at America Gardens Theatre to perform popular songs of yesterday and today.

We have listed all the fantastic new offerings in this Foodie Guide so you can map out your “not to miss” new and returning favorites for when you visit. Have fun planning your festival foodie itinerary – come hungry!"

JohnD

"This Foodie Guide lists all the sweet and savory bites as well as refreshing sips at the over 20 festival-exclusive Outdoor Kitchens. The newest Outdoor Kitchens are the EPCOT Sunshine Griddle offering delicious brunch items, and EPCOT Farmers Feast, where a rotating seasonal menu will offer the finest local ingredients through the festival. And check out the new Orange Bird sipper – how is it possible he is even more adorable this year?

Returning is the Garden Graze, a fun food stroll highlighting five delicious offerings at the festival – all listed in the Festival Passport. Upon your Garden Graze purchase, you will receive a stamp for your Festival Passport. Once you’ve collected all five stamps, bring your Festival Passport to Pineapple Promenade Outdoor Kitchen to receive a complimentary prize exclusive to the festival. Complete the Garden Graze at your leisure, and you can even bring back your stamped Festival Passport to EPCOT at any time during the festival to complete your Garden Graze.

Also new for this year’s festival are some tasty musical morsels for your ears! Each weekend, you can enjoy a series of concerts featuring local bands from Orlando, also known as the “City Beautiful.” Friday through Monday evenings, these “City Beautiful” bands will take the stage at America Gardens Theatre to perform popular songs of yesterday and today.

We have listed all the fantastic new offerings in this Foodie Guide so you can map out your “not to miss” new and returning favorites for when you visit. Have fun planning your festival foodie itinerary – come hungry!"

Great. A different Orange Bird collectible cup I just have to get. ;)

Collage_FG_CitrusBlossom-1024x696.jpg

Last edited:

donaldfan

Chance of getting “previews” this weekend? Meaning merch and some of the food available? I know the load-in of the displays are almost complete....

Us Louisiana folks are scared to death to see what they do with this "crawfish etouffee" after seeing Disney destroy gumbo that one time. I would bet money they use Chinese crawfish instead of Louisiana crawfish. And trying boudin..? Very ambitious of them. I do love seeing Parish Brewing Co. available though!

JIMINYCR

Looking forward to hearing the reviews. I was all set last year, having read and watched on line reviews to know exactly what we were going to try out on last years trip... then got it pulled out from under us. Hoping the items we were eager to try have come back.

tpoly88

i love the festivals at EPCOT, my wife and I drive over often from Tampa and really enjoy just walking around, seeing the festival highlights (the garden rocks concerts especially) and what food/drinks they have. i do have to say i was a little disappointed that this year all the drink items are just pure sugar on top of sugar at almost all the outdoor kitchens. i know this is not the F&W festival but ive been coming to this for over a decade and this year i was surprised by that. usually they have at least a white wine or non flavored beer at the kiosks. i noticed this last year at the F&W too that there was a lot of sugary drinks. I guess with their marketing dept found this is the way to go.

dhslxop

Is now a good time to announce Eat to the Beat is returning this year? Because it is.
I was in Epcot tonight. It looked like they were loading in a band setup on the stage (drums, keyboard, etc). I don’t know when that’s going to start, but it seemed like they were doing some tech for it tonight.
(This was while the park was still open but the shows at American Gardens had already ended for the day)

Notes from Neverland

I was in Epcot tonight. It looked like they were loading in a band setup on the stage (drums, keyboard, etc). I don’t know when that’s going to start, but it seemed like they were doing some tech for it tonight.
(This was while the park was still open but the shows at American Gardens had already ended for the day)
Local bands from Orlando are supposed to play on the weekends.

HauntedMansionFLA

Local bands will play Friday through Mondays during F&G

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom