• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News EPCOT International Festival of the Arts 2022

tpoly88

Well, they start F&G around 3/1 and need a week to switch. Isn’t it usually 6 weekends like this? Pres. Day is just the latest it can possibly be.
they did this last year to get ready for the F&G. it is too bad there is not more time as that presidents day weekend would be dun with it. Food offerings and drinks look pretty good this year. ill be there in a couple weeks!

Gillyanne

If Pop Eats is actually advertising it as "Figment Premium Popcorn Bucket with Rainbow Popcorn" do we think the bucket (like being the actual Figment design/figure) will be available the entire time? Or is there a possibility the bucket will sell out early (from all the people who go and buy up all the special ones) and they transition to some generic one?. I have someone that can pick one up for me, but if it'll still be there when I go a month into it (Feb 9) I can just get it myself and actually enjoy the popcorn too...

JoeCamel

If Pop Eats is actually advertising it as "Figment Premium Popcorn Bucket with Rainbow Popcorn" do we think the bucket (like being the actual Figment design/figure) will be available the entire time? Or is there a possibility the bucket will sell out early (from all the people who go and buy up all the special ones) and they transition to some generic one?. I have someone that can pick one up for me, but if it'll still be there when I go a month into it (Feb 9) I can just get it myself and actually enjoy the popcorn too...
I think they ordered x number of buckets and when that is gone it is gone

mdcpr

Everything looks so good! Two years at WDW I ate everything, now I had to go vegan and gluten free because of health reasons. I'm so glad I didn't deprive me of anything on that trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom