Epcot goes EMH crazy (7/28 merfdate!)

OmegaKnight

welovewdw said:
does anyone know where i can get this updated list? i was going by the disney site and apparently that's all wrong. we are leaving the 13 of aug, help!!!:eek:
Send me a private message and I will copy it for you from the cast member website.

diddy_mouse

thanx for the update, merf! :wave: i am really looking foward to trying out the EMH at Epcot...we never really end up hanging out at Epcot at night, hopefully this is a good reason to do so! :D

DisneyBride94

Emh

burningstroller said:
Yeah, what's going on. I tried to get reservations at the San Angel for dinner tonight and they were completely booked! Usually you can at least get a table at 9pm.

Why do I have a feeling it had something to do with a 'table for 2'. Perhaps next time the rest of my party will get magically sick on Mission: Space and be unable to attend dinner.

Oh man, I would be sorely disappointed to miss dinner at San Angel Inn...I better make sure I have an ADR for there... of course...when the hours for October come out...I'll probably have to redo 2/3 of my ADRs... sigh... I don't know why they can't plan ahead when the rest of us have to.

We already have our tickets for MNSSHP...that will be a lot of fun... During the daylight hours of that day, we'll be at Typhoon Lagoon...so we don't waste a park admission to any of the theme parks that day... So at least that day is set. :) It's a counter service day for both L & D, so that means we'll have extra sit-down meals to splurge on Narcooses for our anniversary. (Yeah, someday we'll try Victoria & Alberts...but not with three small children in tow--for our own dining enjoyment, and the enjoyment of those around our table. :) ) We ate at Narcooses on our honeymoon and haven't eat there since! (It's been almost 11 years!)

I keep watcing the EMHs to see what the pattern MIGHT be for Disney--I've got a spreadsheet all mapped out based on the trends... but it will probably be for nought and I'll have to redo everything... Oh well...it gives me SOMETHING to plan. (NOt like I don't have a million other things to do)

I.M.Fearless

:kiss: (whistles)

Wow. I thought EMH's were still only one night and one morning per park per week. Now I'm going to be totally messed up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom