News Epcot Forever to debut as interim show before full Reflections of Earth replacement

Cmdr_Crimson

Do we know who might voice Figment? Is Dave Goelz returning?

I know they have a pin for this.....Ah.....Perfect..
190200962.jpg

Cmdr_Crimson

I'm so sad this is only the interim show!!! At least they are using a real orchestra, so we'll have another soundtrack in our collection. Unclear if Horizons is going to be in this. We'll just keep our fingers crossed that the permanent show isn't just a montage of movie soundtracks. So infuriating!

Doubt it it's that...I'm sure they will be throwing in New Horizons. Veggie Veggie Fruit Fruit, Makin Memories, An Instrumental to the The Living Seas Theme, Listen To The Land, Energy, (Energy) Feel the Flow, Maybe throw some soundbytes from the past attractions....Just my 2 cents on it...

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Doubt it it's that...I'm sure they will be throwing in New Horizons. Veggie Veggie Fruit Fruit, Makin Memories, An Instrumental to the The Living Seas Theme, Listen To The Land, Energy, (Energy) Feel the Flow, Maybe throw some soundbytes from the past attractions....Just my 2 cents on it...
Mostly. Probably. Maybe they’ll think Seas was too modern.

You ain’t heard nothing yet. Possibly.

Last edited:

aladdin2007

I'm so sad this is only the interim show!!! At least they are using a real orchestra, so we'll have another soundtrack in our collection. Unclear if Horizons is going to be in this. We'll just keep our fingers crossed that the permanent show isn't just a montage of movie soundtracks. So infuriating!

Agree, I wish this was just going to be new the permanent show, its sounding incredible. Proof that chapeks precious ip's are not the only answer/way to go with everything.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

I’d be happy if they just put the mist screens back on the barges to have a complete show and have Epcot Forever for the next 20 years. Maybe this show will be so popular that they will use all the new hardware for a different show all together. Maybe Harmonius will be hated so much they will bring in Reflections of Earth 2.0 using their new toys.

trainplane3

If one breaks off and hits me, I promise to make the payment of my injuries be:
1) Cancellation of Harmonious
2) Make Epcot Forever, forever

Actual result:
$25k, APs good for 10 years, and a swift kick in my Alien Swirling Saucer to never entertain a lawsuit like that ever again.

Actually real result:
$10k and a letter from Iger saying "Sorry about the firework, take this and shut up"

mikejs78

Premium Member
If one breaks off and hits me, I promise to make the payment of my injuries be:
1) Cancellation of Harmonious
2) Make Epcot Forever, forever

Actual result:
$25k, APs good for 10 years, and a swift kick in my Alien Swirling Saucer to never entertain a lawsuit like that ever again.

Actually real result:
$10k and a letter from Iger saying "Sorry about the firework, take this and shut up"
Real, real actual result: You'll get an anytime FastPass*

* Not good for FEA, SDD, MF: AT, 7DMT, PPF, FoP, NRJ, RotR

FigmentJedi

I imagine it’ll be popular since Epcot shows tend to be fairly easy to get into. Everyone for the first few months will stop and watch regardless, and due to the subject matter it’ll have good will online that Rivers Of Light never quite got.
I still maintain that the original Rivers of Light was probably the most Epcot-y show Disney's done since Illuminations and Tapestry of Nations. Technically compromised, but had that blend of mystery and whimsy Tapestry had.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom