News Epcot Forever to debut as interim show before full Reflections of Earth replacement

KevinPage

Well if Galaxy’s Edge doesn’t deliver financial results soon you may get your wish. Along with a bunch of other people.

Wasn’t his baby, but I suppose you can blame him for budget/entertainment cutbacks and the messaging/promotion.

Though I’m fairly confident long term and once ROTR comes, all of this will be a moot point.

mikejs78

Premium Member
Wasn’t his baby, but I suppose you can blame him for budget/entertainment cutbacks and the messaging/promotion.

Though I’m fairly confident long term and once ROTR comes, all of this will be a moot point.
I agree. I think this has more to do with a Disneyland problem than necessarily a Galaxy's Edge problem (although lack of a ride and entertainment cutbacks didn't help - hopefully they can add the entertainment in quickly...)

trainplane3

Another picture of the previously mentioned (month plus ago), newly "moved" Test Track light:
wXWAjEx.jpg

(The bright green light)
*Moved from Innoventions East*

Last edited:

trainplane3

A small snippet of last night's show. No perimeters due to rain/wind:

Lastly, when do the RoE barges come out? I have time to kill right now and can be there in about a half hour. I'm curious about this "new info".

Last edited:

jrhwdw

is it just me or is that spiel way too forced!!! Its like they are trying too hard, and worried their point wont get across about change.
Like I said earlier, I'm shocked they're starting this, this Early!!!! The last time I heard an annoucement like this was Light Magic during DL's MSEP 1996 Final season! We all know ROE is loved but this got to be the first time I heard an announcement like this in WDW!

trainplane3

Here's the first part for anyone that are curious:

I...didn't listen to it again but figured some might be interested. Between this and part 2, there was a 10 sec spiel about thanking everyone for waiting while the bridge was up.

Maybe they're changing spiels or maybe @marni1971 got a super secret special preview?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom