News Epcot Forever to debut as interim show before full Reflections of Earth replacement

danlb_2000

Premium Member
If the Clickbaitor is to be believed.......

Unless there was some critical infrastructure that either got in the way or prevented EF from directly following ROE, Why not just keep ROE going and save the cost and effort in developing a temporary show that's only going to last about 7 months?

It's possible that they need the back stage dock area to get things ready for the new show, so the Illuminations barges have to be removed first.

HoldenC

I had some optimism for it despite that, but then when we learned its the same team as HEA that went out the window. :(
Honestly I for one am glad it's the same team that created HEA, factually the greatest nighttime show ever in any MK park, and not the team that gave us Rivers of Light 🤷‍♂️

jrhwdw

I’m on an island with limited connection at the mo but did anyone hear the new China drawbridge spiel yet? Apparently it gives quite a bit of info about Forever ;)
Forever Info in Epcot already???? With like 70 ROE's to go???? I didn't even know they made an announcement when they roll ROE out to WSL! I figured the bridge goes up for a little bit with CMs on both sides with the guests. This sounds like the rolling Stage procession at the end of the day at DHS!

I'd love to hear it but that might be hard, the bridge never has a set time does it?

The stuff you learn on here!!!!

trainplane3

I’m on an island with limited connection at the mo but did anyone hear the new China drawbridge spiel yet? Apparently it gives quite a bit of info about Forever ;)
Hilariously dumb question...when do they usually bring the barges out? I've watched them do it on every trip but I never look at the time.

I'll swing by tomorrow to check it out.
Or today. I'm in Epcot now.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom