Epcot Fireworks Boat Rental

Epcot is my fav

By any chance does anyone know how much it is to rent a boat from the Yacht and Beach Club Marina that takes you into Epcot to see the fireworks. I am traveling the the world with a group of 8 and there is a set of twins celebrating their birthdays. We would like to find out the pricing for that. I looked on the wdw website but it gave little info about the boats. Thanks

england1

Hi just came back from Holiday, the boats stay right by the bridge, between France and England, there was about 4 of them there last week, we watch the fireworks from the lower tier in the dinning area in England, better view than the boats got , closer, and apart from the cost of fish and chips did not cost a penny.

Martin

Upvote 0

bugsbunny

I've done it before. I'm about 50/50 on the value vs. price of it. Unless you can fill the boat to spread the costs, its really expensive, IMHO. Seriously, the vantage point is no different than standing on the bridge between UK and France. That's where it parks.

The skipper can make or break the experience. My captain was a lot of fun and took us on a tour before we parked for the fireworks. My biggest downer on the whole experience, besides the price, is that if the prevailing winds aren't in your favor, you will see NOTHING. Between the barge and the fireworks, its a lot of heavy black smoke. If the breeze is taking it away, its great. If its not, you can possibly have it all directly blowing on you and you simply cannot see a thing. This almost happen to us and the wind changed just before it all got to us.

One other issue is transportation after you are done. By the time you get back to the dock and disembark, you are now at the Yacht club with a long walk back through Epcot to get to the buses. I elected to get a cab for $20 back to my hotel right from the hotel. That was the best value of the whole night! :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

donaldfan

One other issue is transportation after you are done. By the time you get back to the dock and disembark, you are now at the Yacht club with a long walk back through Epcot to get to the buses. I elected to get a cab for $20 back to my hotel right from the hotel. That was the best value of the whole night! :ROFLOL:

I don't think they would let you walk back into the park to get to the EPCOT bus depot unless it was an EMH night? :shrug:

Upvote 0

bugsbunny

Actually, they do let you back in after the fireworks. We hung out on the Boardwalk one night and after the fireworks, we walked back through the International Gateway into Epcot. Then proceeded to take the longer way round going counter clockwise. Park was really thinned out and was actually kind of nice. However, once we made it to the bus stops, it was INSANE! It took 45 minutes to board a bus back to CB! Even after the long walk!

I actually complained to Disney about this after my trip. That trip was the bus service from Hell trip along with my room at CB falling apart: fridge died spoiling all our food; toilet was actually off the and had to be reseated by maintenance; front door wouldn't shut; electrical outlet box pulled right out of the wall; and ceiling fan hummed so loud we couldn't use it. And had to wait an hour just to get a bus to AK because by the time every bus made it to our stop at CB, they were full and just kept going.

Other than that, it was great! Got four 3-day Hoppers for my troubles though. :animwink:

Upvote 0

MMCoffman

By any chance does anyone know how much it is to rent a boat from the Yacht and Beach Club Marina that takes you into Epcot to see the fireworks. I am traveling the the world with a group of 8 and there is a set of twins celebrating their birthdays. We would like to find out the pricing for that. I looked on the wdw website but it gave little info about the boats. Thanks

Its $350 {i just made reservations), this includes food, birthday decorations are extra ($25, I think)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom