EPCOT FAWF with friends - funny fun

I love being close enough to WDW to go on a spur-of-the-moment day trip. I'm about two hours away so it's not so close that I go there every day, but close enough that I get there every few weeks. I've been lucky to go last Saturday with a group of friends, and then again yesterday.

Yesterday's trip was with Katie, Matt and Amanda. Definately three of the most fun people on these boards. The day started with me getting there at park opening and wandering around by myself for a few hours. Nice thing about being alone is that I tend to notice more details around me.

I've never seen anyone loving on the mirrored column before (aside from myself :lol:) and I was impressed to see the column getting some squeegy-love.

3016139254_b5bdfb1edc_m.jpg

I do believe EPCOT is the cleanest park in the whole of WDW. Even with the crowds of Food and Wine Fest, the ground was amazingly clean in World Showcase.

And we have a blank in our sign....this is in the walkway going from Test Track to Mousegear. Wonder if they will have this filled in the next time I get back to EPCOT.

3015415747_fff90e0439.jpg

And it is Christmas-time already in EPCOT! I can't wait for Holidays Around the World to start - and for them to decorate the minuature train in Germany. It's one of my favorite parts of Christmas in EPCOT.

3015457641_0ed6ffbae9.jpg

Even the stores in World Showcase Plaza are decked out for the Holiday season:

3016528160_8f8bb3b6d7.jpg

And I just loved the Holiday confusion! This picture was taken in The Land...We are in between Halloween and Christmas....:lol:

Where's the Thanksgiving napkins?

3016854722_a69b9bc251.jpg

More to come......:D

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
KATIE was the one who saw that spoon and thought of you. That was one of the huge highlights of the day for us! :king: We just could not believe it. :lol::sohappy:

I love it so much! Thank you Katie for thinking of me always! :lol::kiss:

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster
You mean "Show me the way to go on"?
:lol:

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

:lol: No way, Travis! YES! HAHA!

Great TR Shann!! Thank for sharing! Looks like you guys had fun! :sohappy::sohappy:

Thanks! We did have the most killer of days. I can tell you the rest of it sometime... =D

Love the report Shan, Yous guys are awesome!! :sohappy:

Thanks! We will have one for ESPN the weekend, too, right?

yankspy

When's your next trip to WDW....? :lookaroun:lookaroun:D
Right now we are looking at some time around the third week of October. The baby should be around six months by then. I was actually planning on going down a day early before the parents and sibling just in case we decide to have a meet or something.

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster
Right now we are looking at some time around the third week of October. The baby should be around six months by then. I was actually planning on going down a day early before the parents and sibling just in case we decide to have a meet or something.

I would love to meet you! :lol::lookaroun *plans to crash the party*

:D

happymom52003

Looks like fun! I've never been during the F&W festival, but would love to go some day. It is so cool that you get to visit Epcot so often!

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster
Man i wish I was there right now! I hope January or Febuary comes to fruition soon.I am going thru Epcot withdrawl :cry:

*crosses fingers*

Just keep me updated on when you are going to be there. ;)

Looks like fun! I've never been during the F&W festival, but would love to go some day. It is so cool that you get to visit Epcot so often!

The F&W Fest is just plain fantastic. I would try and plan to make it next year if you possibly can. And yeah, I am blessed and lucky to get to be a frequent flyer. :eek:

Todd L

Thanks! We did have the most killer of days. I can tell you the rest of it sometime... =D

Wow. I want to hear the rest of it too and I dont even know you.

Mr.EPCOT

And one thing that too much beer will do to a person is visual confusion. I seriously got excited standing in Japan (or was it China? :lol: Meh -whatever - someone here will call me out for being dumb right now) and looking up and swearing they added Santa and his sleigh with reindeer on the rooftop here. Yes, I actually announced to Matt that they must have added Christmas decorations up there. DUH. Evidently it is little lion-things. *giggle* I still think it is Santa....and his sleigh....and reindeer. :lol:

It was, in fact, China. Hooray for EPCOT fun! :sohappy:

Hrudey3032

*crosses fingers*

Just keep me updated on when you are going to be there. ;)

The F&W Fest is just plain fantastic. I would try and plan to make it next year if you possibly can. And yeah, I am blessed and lucky to get to be a frequent flyer. :eek:

Well working on trying to make it down there soon! I may not make it til later on in the year though. I might take tax return and use it towards March or April trip if Jan/Feb falls thru.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom