Epcot Dinning...

JustInTime

Original Poster
I need help picking a Table Service in Epcot. Besides Le Cellier, what is the best? I have already eaten in France, Mexico, Norway and Japan so I would like to eat at a different country but I am pretty open. Also, Coral Reef is an option too. And I already have a reservation for 9 dragons. So what is everyones opinion? Should I keep my current reservation or switch? You guys always know how to help. :)

SleepingMonk

Germany is a lot of fun, the food is simple but good.

Morocco has always been a favorite of ours, it's a beautiful building and the food is consistently good.

We'll be trying Via Napoli for the first time this weekend, all the reviews seem positive thus far.

Penelope

Germany IS a lot of fun at Biergarten - especially dinner time. Just booked there myself today!

Also Rose and Crown has never disappointed our family.

Dad 2 M & M

I need help picking a Table Service in Epcot. Besides Le Cellier, what is the best? I have already eaten in France, Mexico, Norway and Japan so I would like to eat at a different country but I am pretty open. Also, Coral Reef is an option too. And I already have a reservation for 9 dragons. So what is everyones opinion? Should I keep my current reservation or switch? You guys always know how to help. :)
I would say Rose and Crown.

HouCuseChickie

I'd go with Rose & Crown or Biergarten. We've eaten in a number of the places you've already dined + we had a below avg meal at Coral Reef and a horrible meal at Marrakesh.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Rose & Crown, Tutto Italia, Beirgarten are all better options. Nine Dragons is very :shrug: . I would say give another place a chance.

bmarkelon

I agree with the above Rose and Crown suggestions. It sounds like you have already hit a lot of the favorites. I've heard pretty good things about Rose and Crown. We are giving it a shot on our next trip in August.

go3epcot

I am a huge fan of Le Cellier, but I am going to try Rose And Crown on my December visit! I am glad to hear so many suggest it to you! I am getting excited!

JillC LI

Definitely Rose & Crown, preferably around 8pm so you can watch Illuminations from there. What an experience we had doing that a few months ago! And yummy food too! :slurp:

laynalee07

If you end up choosing Rose and Crown, be sure to ask for patio seating when you check in... esp. if you get a time where you will be able to watch Illuminations... they do not guarantee that you will be seated there, but they will definitley try...

KSwart

We were in the World last week and did Deluxe Dining for the first time.... Epcot has some great choices but Via Napoli is the best. Food is AWESOME! The best pizza you will ever have and portions are huge. They are also very accommodating... All the restaurants at Japan are great... Les Cellier was good, we did lunch there. I wouldn't consider it signature or worth 2 dining credits though(Best signature is California Grill hands down). Coral Reef was great for ambiance but the food not so much... I had the shrimp appetizer, steak, and chocolate wave and all were great. My wife had the lobster and crab appetizer and lobster ravioli which were good but the creme brulee was horrible.... My inlaws food was not good either.... Kids meals were average. There are many better places to eat in Epcot :) Good luck!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom