Epcot-Day 4 of Removal photos?

raven

Sorry but we don't need a new thread each day of the removal. This just takes up too much room on the site.

cymbaldiva

Sorry but we don't need a new thread each day of the removal. This just takes up too much room on the site.

Actually I kinda like the thread a day thing - if we could have one thread a day only, updated picture only ... I think that would be great :)

dandaman

When the server crashes from all the wand threads, I don't think anyone will be laughing harder than me at the irony.

wdwowner

You know what?

If they left the wand up instead of removing a nice 'plus' to Spaceship Earth, we wouldn't need all of these threads!!!!

See what happens when you get what you wished for?

Frosty689

YAY! I can't wait until the wand and all its silly scafolding are down. It's an obstruction to the beauty that is EPCOT.. Now all we have to do is get the leave a legacy slabs of marble moved someone else... HMMM:p

ToTBellHop

You know what?

If they left the wand up instead of removing a nice 'plus' to Spaceship Earth, we wouldn't need all of these threads!!!!

um...a better park, a better Walt Disney World, a better vacation, a better postcard? What else?

Figment82

You know what?

"Wishes that you once thought impossible just might come true during the Year of a Million Dreams!"

CThaddeus

You know what?

There was a "nice 'plus'" up there, too? I only saw a gaudy Las Vegas-style sign that said "Epcot."

RiversideBunny

Wand Obsession

The term obsession refers to images, ideas, or words that force themselves into the subject's consciousness against their will, and which deprive them of the ability to think and sometimes even to act. The term is derived from the Latin obsidere, which means "to sit before," "to lay siege to," and figuratively "to control an audience." From this is derived the noun obsidio, which means "detention," or "captivity," and figuratively "a pressing danger."

:hammer:

Wand Obsession

The term obsession refers to images, ideas, or words that force themselves into the subject's consciousness against their will, and which deprive them of the ability to think and sometimes even to act. The term is derived from the Latin obsidere, which means "to sit before," "to lay siege to," and figuratively "to control an audience." From this is derived the noun obsidio, which means "detention," or "captivity," and figuratively "a pressing danger."

:hammer:

ahhhahahahahah! So true. I like those pictures, to bad I can't see anything :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom