epcot 30th- who's goig? any particular meeting spot?

828tnt

Original Poster
just throwing it out there for those who will be attending. i personally know i think it would be neat bumping into a few board members while there. any ideas of a general time or place that may be fun?

i understand it's likely to be an all day affair for many, but if say 2 - 4 (at a particular beverage stand) sounds fun, maybe we can patch it together.

please chime in if you'll be there!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
WDW Celebrations tend to get a lot of members together at the same time with their schedules. Well worth it.

Aside from that outside the gates before opening, and around the stage before and after any speeches is a sure bet to meet peeps.

828tnt

Original Poster
WDW Celebrations tend to get a lot of members together at the same time with their schedules. Well worth it.

Aside from that outside the gates before opening, and around the stage before and after any speeches is a sure bet to meet peeps.

Well marni, I'll keep an eye on celebrations if you help keep me informed ;). Please.

I know we will be there and I've heard quite a few say they will too, so let's take advantage of the opportunity. I would very much like to rub elbows with the likes of you even if for just a few minutes.

Cmdr_Crimson

Originally I was planned to. But, had to sacrifice vacation days and save it for next years D23 Expo..However, I will be back at the resort now in January 2013..

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I would not miss it for the world. I will be signing up for whatever WDW Celebrations has going on and fowling that group. The sign up fees for their meets are incredibly low (I think they just cover cost of badges,etc) and the people who attend tend to be a great group of Disney nuts.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Maybe if we dream hard enough they will do some verry cool for Epcot for the 30th. They always say dreams really do come true, I'm starting to think they are all BS artists down there. They can't even listen to the guests who know best.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom