epcot 30 merchandise on ebay

llrain

Original Poster
wonder why none of the merchandise is really selling, or if it is the prices are basically the same of what you would have paid at the park. I did see one of those special viynalmation for like 1200.00 asking price...someone wants 99.00 for a t shirt....crazy.
but it is nice to see nothing really selling maybe its a sign that these hawkers are getting too greedy and future trends will change in the direction of the consumor either being able to obtain products at the source without things selling out to these people or the ability to pay a reasonable price for things

luv

Some of it will totally sell.

I saw a pin on there the night of the 30th celebration. The eBay pin was cheaper than the price I paid at Mouse Gear and I was ticked with myself for not having bought it on eBay.

WDW1974

Most of the merchandise was crap. Or it was simply 'retro', which means they stole an old design and slapped it on something new.

I can pretty much guarantee that most of the stuff will wind up at Disney's outlet stores in time for the holidays at 30-70% off retail. Maybe I'll buy something then ...

CP_alum08

None of it is selling because none of it was special. There were what, 2 pins and the vinyl that were "day-of only"? The rest of the stuff; pins, shirts, hats, etc. was all available days before the 30th. Compared to MK's 40th this anniversary merch was a total let down and I'm not even a merch freak like a lot of people are.

luv

The t-shirt designs were kind of cute, but I didn't love them. And the shirts themselves were so cheaply made that they looked crappy, even on the hangers, lol. If they'd been decent shirts, I might have bought one.

I didn't really like most of what they had. I got the Figment "I was there" pin because I collect pins and that was my favorite one after the sold-out $125 version. I was very happy that my favorite one was one of the cheaper ones. That's always a great feeling. Then I saw it being sold cheaper on eBay, lol.

Dad 2 M & M

I can pretty much guarantee that most of the stuff will wind up at Disney's outlet stores in time for the holidays at 30-70% off retail. Maybe I'll buy something then ...
I agree...having outlets in 3 cities I frequent (Atlanta, Charlotte, and Nashville), it is my expectation to see the merch soon in one or all of those locations. The World Showcase Ts looked decent, but not for $25 a pop.

powlessfamily4

I agree...having outlets in 3 cities I frequent (Atlanta, Charlotte, and Nashville), it is my expectation to see the merch soon in one or all of those locations. The World Showcase Ts looked decent, but not for $25 a pop.

I didn't know there was one in Atlanta?? Where is it? I hope it's not that thing at Discover Mills one it is terrible....

ExtinctJenn

It's kind of similar to the stuff from the One More Disney Day celebration in February. It was selling for insane prices for about a month after and now, it's going for next to nothing comparitively. I wanted so badly to pick up a pair of the OMDD ears but knew if I waited the "rush" would cool off and the prices would come down. The same is going to be true of the 30th stuff with very few exceptions. Some of the 25th stuff is still going for higher prices (like the limited edition items) but t-shirts etc. always eventually come down. Thing is, there's a time when they eventually go way up again as being something no longer listed by the hundreds so you have to find that happy medium. :D

wiigirl

Most of the merchandise was crap. Or it was simply 'retro', which means they stole an old design and slapped it on something new.

Really love the retro stuff....but I also agree some of the pricing can get outragous.
75.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom