Entrance 4 at Downtown Disney permanently closing tomorrow

mm121

I'm not shocked. Anything to help improve traffic.

I really doubt this in itself will help improve traffic, but its good they are going ahead and doing this, to enable construction to progress on the ramps into the new garage, along with the new i-4 exit.

Not sure why they said Permanent, as that's technically not true, as there will be an entrance in this location again once the new i-4 ramp/LBV overpass is complete.

MarkTwain

Strangely, that might actually be the entrance I use the most, since it seems like the Cirque side of West Side is the only place I can ever find a parking spot.

PhotoDave219

I would be.
The past several years of how Disney constructs things, what with timetables and delays have done nothing but to perpetuate that they are on the most budgetary efficent timetable possible, regardless to how that affects guests.

TL;DR? Ill believe it when i see it.

71jason

Strangely, that might actually be the entrance I use the most, since it seems like the Cirque side of West Side is the only place I can ever find a parking spot.

Unless you're getting there early to catch a bus to the theme parks, it generally is. But it's easier to just bite the bullet and use entrance 5 and go all the way back. I avoid weekend nights like the plague now, but have never not found a space back there behind Cirque/by HoB.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom