Entitled Manchild/Horrible Father Harasses Cast Member

Parker in NYC

YouTube is big for this. "Before we get into (whatever topic the video is about), please hit that 'Like' button and be sure to subscribe if you haven't already."

Umm, before the video even gets going? How do I know it's going to be any good? It's like a condo asking for a good review before checking in. 🤪
I'm pretty sure that the number of likes bumps visibility on the platform. But yes, all we need are likes. All we need are likes. All we need are likes, likes. Likes are all we need.

Trackmaster

I hope that a letter was sent this gentleman's house from the Orange County police department noticing this man of a lifetime trespass from all Disney properties. While that might be a little extreme for a first time offense, maybe at least a 12 month trespass.

I guess it might be a bit of a stretch to call what he did breaking park rules serious enough for a ban, but you could get him for harassment, encouraging the delinquency of an employee, and violating Covid protocols.

DisneyTransport

This is why i loved being a backstage CM! anytime i needed to go on stage i just took my nametag off and became the master of disguise! That way, i didnt have to interact with to many guests ;)

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
This is why i loved being a backstage CM! anytime i needed to go on stage i just took my nametag off and became the master of disguise! That way, i didnt have to interact with to many guests ;)
1604695193194.png

Paper straw fan

They say people that are heavily involved on FB are some of the least happy people. TikTok, Facebook, Youtube, all it does is create this yearning to be "liked". I won't let my kids have their own pages as long as I can, kids deal enough with real social issues, not need to manufacture more.

You could say that about a lot of the internet, this place included. But yeah, there are people that whenever I see them posting non stop on FB, in my mind I think “I guess another girl broke up with Darren!”

of course, everyone is a little bored right now, so I get it more than usual.

Not a parent, but I would keep my kids off social media as long as possible too. I thank whatever deity I believe in that those things weren’t prevalent until I was out of high school.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom