Entertainment to Attractions Question

General Grizz

Original Poster
Greetings everybody --

I have a friend who is auditioning to become a character at the parks. But she is also interested in working at an attraction if there should be a spot available after the time she would start work as a character.

What would be her procedure to transfer from a character role to an attractions role?

Thank you!

WDWKat26

Uh...why doesn't she just pick one or the other instead of working in one dept. and then leaving to go to another? Personally i'd stick with characters and steer clear of attractions.

Depending on how her audition goes, it's not guarenteed that she'll get picked. She could get put into a pool, and during that time she can work in attractions. If they then need her for characters, Casting will call her and inform her of an open position. If she chooses to take it casting will switch her from Attractions to Entertainment :) Hope this helps Grizz :)

General Grizz

Original Poster
WDWKat26 said:
Uh...why doesn't she just pick one or the other instead of working in one dept. and then leaving to go to another? Personally i'd stick with characters and steer clear of attractions.

Depending on how her audition goes, it's not guarenteed that she'll get picked. She could get put into a pool, and during that time she can work in attractions. If they then need her for characters, Casting will call her and inform her of an open position. If she chooses to take it casting will switch her from Attractions to Entertainment :) Hope this helps Grizz :)
Thanks! I will call her and tell her this today.

You rock, Kat -- always with positive attitude and helpful information. I'm glad you're a CM. :wave:

I just talked to a cast member last night and he said that you can transfer after 6 months ina position. I dont know if that ment you can transfer departments, or just transfer between attractions. Hope I could help.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom