Entertainment News

mf1972

i haven’t read the previous pages so i apologize if this was posted already. we were at epcot yesterday & i was happy to see sergio is back in italy. turns out it’s a different performer as sergio. not the same one who’s been there for awhile. we didn’t stick around for the show due to a dining reservation, but i was disappointed to see a different sergio.

castlecake2.0

i haven’t read the previous pages so i apologize if this was posted already. we were at epcot yesterday & i was happy to see sergio is back in italy. turns out it’s a different performer as sergio. not the same one who’s been there for awhile. we didn’t stick around for the show due to a dining reservation, but i was disappointed to see a different sergio.
Apparently from what I’ve gathered that is the original Sergio, and the previous Sergio is off medically.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

mattpeto

This is a great small step forward.

But, still:
  • With Masks (In theory, the pictures are socially distanced which means they probably could do pictures without masks, but indoor policy is in place - for now)
  • Without a Photopass photographer
  • Without an autograph of any kind (they could have done what the restaurants are doing with signed copies)
Looks like this soft opening is not utilizing Genie+ yet.

Hopefully they can make further strides forward before returning the traditional M&Gs.

I'm thinking Spring 2022, we'll be able to high-five Mickey again...

ToTBellHop

But, still:
  • With Masks (In theory, the pictures are socially distanced which means they probably could do pictures without masks, but indoor policy is in place - for now)
  • Without an autograph of any kind (they could have done what the restaurants are doing with signed copies)

Hopefully they can make further strides forward before returning the traditional M&Gs.

High-four.

Lirael

But, still:

Is this for any meeting, or just the ones with face out? Because I can't imagine full costumed ones needing the "no autograph rule" since they're fully protected. Then again, I guess it's easier to make general safety guidelines that cover any meet and greet then have to define different rules depending on circunstances

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Is this for any meeting, or just the ones with face out? Because I can't imagine full costumed ones needing the "no autograph rule" since they're fully protected. Then again, I guess it's easier to make general safety guidelines that cover any meet and greet then have to define different rules depending on circunstances
No autographs at any of the M&G right now, regardless of face or not

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom