Rumor Entertainment Cuts Coming

THE 1HAPPY HAUNT

DrAlice

I think the piano show looks fun. But then, as a terrible piano player that specializes in butchering ragtime and Disney tunes, I really love watching others that actually have talent. :)

Despite this, I can't help but think that after all of the recent changes to entertainment, if this is where we were going to ultimately end up, then they should've just left the Billy show in place.

Phroobar

I think the piano show looks fun. But then, as a terrible piano player that specializes in butchering ragtime and Disney tunes, I really love watching others that actually have talent. :)

Despite this, I can't help but think that after all of the recent changes to entertainment, if this is where we were going to ultimately end up, then they should've just left the Billy show in place.
The Billy show is better off at Knotts where management actually appreciates them.

TrainsOfDisney

I’m just glad there is still theme appropriate live entertainment in the horseshoe. I liked billy hill, I liked limited time magic Golden Horseshoe, I liked the laughing stock comedy, and I will like dueling pianos.

Obviously 3 actors, probably a stage manager, and a piano player is more $$$ than 2 piano players so it seems like it’s most definitely a strict budget cut, and that seems a shame. But the end result is still quality live entertainment.

Phroobar

Did you know that one of the featured performers in the Golden Horseshoe Revue video is still out there performing on a regular basis... Seems he is a regular in Hawaii, lucky guy.

I saw that guy during Haunt this year. He put on a fun show. It was very funny. That parrot is definitely psychic!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom