Engagement photos in park?

DisneyDayDreamer

Original Poster
Has anyone taken their engagement photos in park at WDW? Did you do an outside company or go through Disney weddings? Also, if you have do you mind posting details (prices, outfits, locations, etc.). TIA!

Mna

I'm 99.9999% certain you can only do this in park through Disney Fine Arts Photography. Any photographer worth his camera wouldn't do it because they wouldn't get permission to take pro photos in park, and if they did it without permission, they'd be banned from being allowed to legitimately shoot weddings in park or at Disney at all.

DisneyDayDreamer

Original Poster
I'm 99.9999% certain you can only do this in park through Disney Fine Arts Photography. Any photographer worth his camera wouldn't do it because they wouldn't get permission to take pro photos in park, and if they did it without permission, they'd be banned from being allowed to legitimately shoot weddings in park or at Disney at all.
Before I looked around I would have agreed with you but I have seen other shoots inside of the parks from other photographers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom