EMR and Food & Wine Kiosks

docdebbi

Can anyone tell me if the Food and Wine festival food kiosks stay open during evening EMH. If so, are they crazy crowded or is it worth it?

With the new "Late Nights Live" after hours party I am suspicious that they are not open....as several are used for the party, and last year these parties were held on Thursdays which is the EMH night at Epcot.

Would be convenient for us if they are open, so anyone who can give me insight would be truly appreciated.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Generally, the F&W booths are shuttered before Iluminations starts. :arghh:

I've been disappointed a number of times when I've thought, "oh, I'll just get a drink or dessert to enjoy during the fireworks".

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Can anyone tell me if the Food and Wine festival food kiosks stay open during evening EMH. If so, are they crazy crowded or is it worth it?

With the new "Late Nights Live" after hours party I am suspicious that they are not open....as several are used for the party, and last year these parties were held on Thursdays which is the EMH night at Epcot.

Would be convenient for us if they are open, so anyone who can give me insight would be truly appreciated.
No they usually close before Illuminatioms starts. Also the seperate paid event Late Nights Live was a way to have some select booths open late and have music and a Dj and other entertainment. Being EMH are on Thursdays this year the Late Nights Live if they have it again will be on a night that Epcot closes at the normal time. Late nights live started at 9:45pm so that will not go on while still open to the public during EMH. I suspect the Late nights live will be on Tuesdays or Wednesdays if it is brought back this year. We did it last year and would definately do it again if it is brought back. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom