Employee housing in the ToT??

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Saw this article about some WDW interns suing Disney. In the article it says that some of the interns were forced to take up residence in the ToT because there was nothing left in the WDW apartments. Is there any truth to this assertion? Are there actually places in the building where employees could live?

http://www.fourthestatenewspaper.com/off-the-wall/2012/10/23/interns-accuse-disney-world-of-abuse/

It's obviously a news parody article like you would find on the Onion.Here is another quote from the article.

"I highly recommend people stay away from Disney,” Perewski added. “I’ll put it like this: My friend McKenzie was chosen to be Rapunzel. She was so excited at first, until she learned that she had to grow her hair out and give 20-foot hair extensions. That’s not even the worst part. They forced her to stick her head out of a window and let the prince climb up to her on it. The toll that did to her head — you can’t un-see something like that.”

Mawg

It always seemed like there were some extra spaces at the top of ToT. Was it ever planned to have a place to view the park from up there?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom