EMH--still served?

EpcoTim

Original Poster
Well, I'm down here now, went to MGM and MK today, with a quick stop for Soarin in between.....Anyway, my question is, my plans got screwed up because my pup got sick, so I'll be doing AK and Epcot on Friday, my question is, during EMH, are the restaurants still open or at least some of the snack carts? What about drinks?

tigsmom

Well, I'm down here now, went to MGM and MK today, with a quick stop for Soarin in between.....Anyway, my question is, my plans got screwed up because my pup got sick, so I'll be doing AK and Epcot on Friday, my question is, during EMH, are the restaurants still open or at least some of the snack carts? What about drinks?

Yes, some places are still open.

check out the link for a listing...have fun! Click here

wild01ride

That's a lot of places that are open for dining!

Are these places open the entire EMH?? If so, that seems like a lot of overhead for "only Disney Resort Guests - granted, that can be a lot of people, but I think that a lot of people go just to go on rides and attractions. (Then again, I guess theoretically anyone could stick around the park to eat, even without an armband.)

It seems like that might be a good opportunity for people to eat at restaurants that were filled during normal park hours!

brertigger

That's a lot of places that are open for dining!

Are these places open the entire EMH?? If so, that seems like a lot of overhead for "only Disney Resort Guests - granted, that can be a lot of people, but I think that a lot of people go just to go on rides and attractions. (Then again, I guess theoretically anyone could stick around the park to eat, even without an armband.)

It seems like that might be a good opportunity for people to eat at restaurants that were filled during normal park hours!

No. At MK in July, everything stopped serving by 1AM, when they were open until about 2 or so. Anyone can eat and shop during EMH, not just resort guests.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom