Embassy Suites at Lake Buena Vista

JEANYLASER

Original Poster
We never stay in the Embassy Suites at Lake Buena Vista Before and I read that the Embassy Suites has Free Breakfast and Drinks for evenings as well! We are thinking to stay in the Embassy Suites at Lake Buena Vista for March 2012! Did I make a good choice to stay in the Embassy Suites at Lake Buena Vista! And I need more info about this resort and do you have some websites about this resort! Thanks!:wave:

WHERES WALLY

We have stayed here a couple of times the last being in Dec 09. Great value for money with a living area a kitchenette and a sperate bedroom. We had a coach load of high school girls stay in Decemder who were quite noisy, but one phone call to reception it soon ended. Breakfast is fantastic, and save a lot of time if going to the parks. Evening drinks were 5pm - 7pm and were served with nibbles. The only downside was the hot tub was not very warm.

We never stay in the Embassy Suites at Lake Buena Vista Before and I read that the Embassy Suites has Free Breakfast and Drinks for evenings as well! We are thinking to stay in the Embassy Suites at Lake Buena Vista for Dec 2011! Did I make a good choice to stay in the Embassy Suites at Lake Buena Vista! And I need more info about this resort and do you have some websites about this resort! Thanks!:wave:

We've stayed there a few times. In the summer it can be very loud and breakfast lines very long, but I would bet in December it would be nice. It's close to the parks....learn the route through the back of Disney, it will take you past the Disney campground. You might also want to check into a condo through allstarvacationhomes.com

bigorangeandy

We are staying here next month, the 19-25 over the Thanksgiving holidays. I've stayed at Embassy Suites before, and really like to stay there. They do have the free breakfasts, with made to order omelets every morning, and the rest of the typical morning breakfast fare. They have the managers reception every evening, 365 days a year. They make drinks, not just the typical beer and wine. The munchies are very light in the evening. I'm looking forward to our stay and expect no problems.

JEANYLASER

Original Poster
We are staying here next month, the 19-25 over the Thanksgiving holidays. I've stayed at Embassy Suites before, and really like to stay there. They do have the free breakfasts, with made to order omelets every morning, and the rest of the typical morning breakfast fare. They have the managers reception every evening, 365 days a year. They make drinks, not just the typical beer and wine. The munchies are very light in the evening. I'm looking forward to our stay and expect no problems.
Thanks for the info! I can't wait to stay in the Embassy Suites for March 2012!

bigorangeandy

We just go back from the Embassy Suites last week. Everything was good for us, with nothing to cause any problems. We had a room overlooking the pool, and backing up toward I-4. We could hear some road noise in the mornings, but we are not light sleepers, so not an issue for us. We also had two high school band groups at the hotel, which were both well behaved, which was nice. It was a little busy in the mornings before breakfast, but with 6 buses full of kids what do you expect.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom