email in the world?

mightyduck

Does anyone know if there's a place in disney to access my web-based email account? Or do you know where I could go to find an internet portal?

thanks!

J

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by mightyduck
Does anyone know if there's a place in disney to access my web-based email account? Or do you know where I could go to find an internet portal?

thanks!

J

Disneyquest and I think future world in epcot!

Upvote 0

mightyduck

Original Poster
Hey, Jay-Rod, thanks. I was beginning to panic about not being able to check my email for five days....Who knows who might be looking for me in that time.

:cool:

Thanks again!

J

Upvote 0

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by mightyduck
Hey, Jay-Rod, thanks. I was beginning to panic about not being able to check my email for five days....Who knows who might be looking for me in that time.

:cool:

Thanks again!

J

ur more then welcome. got any more? letme have um!

Upvote 0

Maria

Don´t be so sure about Future World.... as I recall, there is internet, but you can´t access your e-mail. A CM told me it was on purpose, and it makes sense to me... but again, this has probably changed by now!

Upvote 0

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Tramp
Take Jay-Rod's email address and send him a virus........pleeeeeze!

tramp do u have something against me. It gets pretty old after awhile. If you have a problem with me. Just spit it out!! I dont knowwhos worse at taking shots at me you are lightbeer.

Upvote 0
M

Mr Lightbeer

Originally posted by JAY-ROD

tramp do u have something against me. It gets pretty old after awhile. If you have a problem with me. Just spit it out!! I dont knowwhos worse at taking shots at me you are lightbeer.

Jay Rod , that cut deep man,I mean when do I take shots at you ,you two toned,prison barbered,bald headed,slime coded,pimple farming,limp wristed,carricatured faced gimp,munchin on your own mucas suffering from Mr Lghtbeer envy.
Just tell me when?

That's it I don't wanna be friends no more! ;)

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 175
Upvote 0

Tramp

Originally posted by JAY-ROD

jeepers...you ain't gonna cry are you?
by the way...Lightbeer's worse.

Upvote 0

dopey

whoa, whoa, whoa, mr. lightbeer. your diatribe against jay rod was just way out of line.

how dare you blame his head on a prison barber?!!! those men are professionals.

Upvote 0

dopey

by the way, what happened to jay rod's picture? i thought it was pretty neat seeing a skinhead on the board. was having the picture up some kind of violation of the hitler's youth group?

Upvote 0

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by dopey
by the way, what happened to jay rod's picture? i thought it was pretty neat seeing a skinhead on the board. was having the picture up some kind of violation of the hitler's youth group?

well I had to take it down cause I was getting to many private messages from my fans on here requesting if they could rub my head.

Upvote 0

mightyduck

Original Poster
Sadly, seeing the parks at breakneck speed, I didn't get to Disneyquest, so they may have email access there. But i made it six days without checking my email, and I only missed two important messages, and really only one of those was a major inconvenience to someone else.

After all, I was in Disney World! :)

Thanks again, Jay-Rod.

:)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom