Elf popcorn buckets

NearTheEars

Original Poster
This is kind of random, but my DF had her eye on the we Mickey Elf premium popcorn bucket while we were at DHS and EPCOT over the weekend. But ... We forgot to pick one up on the way out.

My question: I was planning to head over to DTD solo on Saturday and wondered if there were any popcorn stands down there, or maybe even Disney Quest, that might carry them. If not, I could just run into a park real quick I guess.

We have the Santa one from last year, so maybe this will be the start of a collection.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
This is kind of random, but my DF had her eye on the we Mickey Elf premium popcorn bucket while we were at DHS and EPCOT over the weekend. But ... We forgot to pick one up on the way out.

My question: I was planning to head over to DTD solo on Saturday and wondered if there were any popcorn stands down there, or maybe even Disney Quest, that might carry them. If not, I could just run into a park real quick I guess.

We have the Santa one from last year, so maybe this will be the start of a collection.
DF?

http://www.internetslang.com/DF-meaning-definition.asp

Really?

DisneyRoy

There are popcorn stands at DD but I didn't see any selling the souvenir buckets. The only place I have seen this is Hollywood Studios.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom