electrical water parade

Pioneer Hall

Here is the schedule...No fireworks either just a parade in the water...

Polynesian Resort -- 9:00pm
Grand Floridian -- 9:15pm
Wilderness Lodge -- 9:35pm
Fort Wilderness -- 9:45pm
Contemporary Resort -- 10:05pm
Magic Kingdom -- 10:20pm (only during extended MK park
hours)

Upvote 0

vanryan

Original Poster
Thanks. I was hoping for fireworks. We are going April 22nd-May 1st and the MK only has fireworks the 22nd and 29th. We won't go to the parks the first day, so that gives us only 1 chance. Are there fireworks at Epcot?

Upvote 0

TURKEY

Yes there are fireworks at Epcot. It is Illuminations and is the best fireworks show at WDW. It happens every night when the park closes. Usually 9 pm.

Upvote 0

vanryan

Original Poster
Thanks for the info. We have only been once last April, but it was enough to make us into addicts! Tell me why you are turkey leg boy, do you sell them in the park? Where could we find you when we go?

Upvote 0

TURKEY

Yes, I sell turkey legs when I am there. Currently, I am back at college. I was there from Jan-Aug 01 and during Christmas. Hopefully, I will be back down selling more this summer.

I worked at the cart in front of AmGard Theatre in Epcot. You can get legs there, Frontierland, Tomorrowland, and places in MGM and AK.

Upvote 0

burbur

actually, i think the fireworks at mgm (not fantasmic, but the sorcery in the sky) fireworks are better than those at mk and at about the same level as those at epcot (epcot's are awesome, don't get me wrong). but they do them at mgm like never, so good luck seeing them.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom