Electrical Water Pageant

Hi all! The EWP has been on our list to do for our last few trips, but we never seem to make it happen. We travel in January, so sometimes temperatures get in the way. One time, we tried going to view at the Poly, but couldn't figure out where to go. Any tips on the best ways to view this? We will be going with a 3 year old next trip, so that will be a factor too. Any advice is appreciated!

I like the beach/dock at Fort Wilderness. Easy to get to - there is a boat from the Magic Kingdom, as well as the ones that circle between Ft. Wilderness, Wilderness Lodge, and the Contemporary. The EWP is a must for us every trip.

Upvote 0

KaliSplash

My kids wanted to go for a late night swim at our stay at Bay Lake our last trip but the pool was closed. We were told the "back" pool at the Contemporary stayed open until 11pm. While kids were swimming we heard this music come out of nowhere and it was the EWP. Despite having been to Disney dozens of times, I had never seen the EWP. That "back" pool has a great view and you can hear the music playing loud and clear
First time I went to WDW back in 1979, we had dinner at Contemp and went out by the pool to sit and talk. Suddenly the EWP Exploded from nowhere and I was blown away. Good times!

Upvote 0

Zé_Carioca

Another option for viewing is Wilderness Lodge since you can sit at the tables outside Geyser Point bar!
Also note that the pageant has different times at different resorts around bay lake and seven seas so make sure to double check what time the pageant will be at the place you chose to watch it from.

Upvote 0

Zé_Carioca

You can always watch it from the entrance of MK as well, before boarding the buses/monorail if you are not staying at one of these resorts and don't want to go to them. I believe that MK is the last stop though so you would have to stay there late.

The pageant stops at:
Polynesian
Grand Floridian
Wilderness Lodge
Fort Wilderness
Contemporary
MK

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Our favorite spot was always at the end of the dock at the Contemporary. Several benches are there to sit and watch the show float by. DW and I would get some coffee and snacks and wait for it to appear. The initial sounds of music announcing its arrival and the beginning float lights still is a fond memory. We will have to revisit it on our next trip.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom