Electrical Parades gone, now what?

S 2

Any more word on a replacement? I've never in my life been on a Disney trip and haven't seen a light parade within my 25 years, never have I imagined the Magic Kingdom without a night parade not to mention one of the only 5 shows I actually like in the parks.

I was also wondering how they transport the electrical parade to California .. I live off i10 and it would be cool to see it passing through!!

MaryJaneP

TDO seems unwilling and/or unable to spend $ for new music, new choreography, and new floats. We would be highly doubtful of any new nighttime electrical parade. In fact, given extreme penuriousness, it is unlikely that they will recycle any old parade either, at least one that has not rotted away and been thrown in the trash.

Animaniac93-98

Yes I agree but who wants to sift through 114 pages of Bull@$*% and arguments to get an answer.

Which is why this website has a convenient "news" section posting the more substantial information and making it easier to find. If you don't see anything concerning a light parade there, it's probably because it's not coming anytime soon.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
They had structural issues with Horizons, look how that ended up.
That's my point, they make excuses when they want to get rid of a popular attraction. Next thing you know they have 7 unit Electrical Parades with original unit size running thru the parks, I wonder how many units are going to "get destroyed on the travel back to Disneyland".

Hrudey3032

Not everyone spends hours at the computer reading every post on here especially when 90% of the post are crap.
reverse-1233928590_citizen%20kane%20clapping.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom