El Pirata y el Perico

disneydisney

Will El Pirata y el Perico be open during the Summer? Its right across from Pirates in Adventureland and we ate there for the first time last year and they have the best tacos I have ever had and awesome taco salads...I recommend trying it out

Sean23

I am not positive but think it would be open during the summer with longer hours for the MK. Those taco salads are great with some of that hot sauce in them.

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Based on the current rehab, I would expect it to open up on a regular basis again. It wouldn't make sense to fix something up just to open it seasonally.

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by chscolorguard
Is it inside or outside? I was thinking of trying it when I go in June!:animwink:

The seating area is technically outdoors. It is covered though and there are fans to keep you cool. I have never had a problem sitting there to get out of the heat. If you want to get food from the restaurant but want to go inside, it is connected to Pecos Bills. So you can go eat in there.

Upvote 0

disneydisney

Original Poster
There is a little room that is inside at El Pirata y el Perico, we ate in it last summer. It in the back right corner facing the building with back to POC. It really peaceful especially early lunch time and not many people out and not to hot..ahh paradise ha or all good for a break!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom