eisner's office called me

epcot71

Original Poster
ok if u really have issues with something at walt disney world most people will call or write guest realations. well i tried a different approach-last year i wrote a direct letter to michael eisner and in a detailed letter i explained some of the issues i had with the way disney parks have been operating.im thinking its gonna be tossed into file 13 by some intern and he wont even see it-well a week later michael eisners office called my house and apologized and said my letter will help leting the right people know what and where the problem are.last month i wrote al weiss-president walt disney worl resort a letter about some negative experiences i had at disney-his personal asst. called and said the letter was sent to the areas in which i mentioned for review.i never gave them my phone number-they actually looked it up in phone book to call! so please if u want results go to the top-the people with power to change need to know:)
ie-is that dry empty fountain in epcot bothering u too? call or write!

Al

I wrote one to Micheal Eisner about 3 weeks ago and am still awaiting a reply :(

Mind you it probably took a week to get there!!! ( I am from England!)

I hope someone replies!

epcot71

Original Poster
after i wrote them i wondered if i was being too critical-it actually wasnt anything real bad like mean cast memebr or anything. i just noticed the conditions of the parks were going down hill.-attractions that needed painting badly, lights out et. i spoke to a cm and said theve been gearing up for 100 yr cel. in mgm and once that was put in place they were goona do major rehabs in mk

dopey

a lot of people get bent out of shape about the seemingly run-down conditions of certain attractions. and i would usually pooh-pooh such concerns as the mark of a disney zealot because most people just go on the rides and enjoy the greatest possible theme park experience. but i was disturbed by the condition of buzz lightyear's space ranger spin. the attraction is fairly new and the queing area already looks like crap. and because it so many people brought it up here, i noticed the scuzzy conditions of splash mountain, too. it seems as if they update the hall of presidents more often than they wash the insides of those boats. it was absolutely vile.

MrPromey

Originally posted by dopey
a lot of people get bent out of shape about the seemingly run-down conditions of certain attractions. and i would usually pooh-pooh such concerns as the mark of a disney zealot because most people just go on the rides and enjoy the greatest possible theme park experience. but i was disturbed by the condition of buzz lightyear's space ranger spin. the attraction is fairly new and the queing area already looks like crap. and because it so many people brought it up here, i noticed the scuzzy conditions of splash mountain, too. it seems as if they update the hall of presidents more often than they wash the insides of those boats. it was absolutely vile.

Yes, I learned the hard way that you should rest your hands on top of the padding for the seat in front of you instead of holding onto the bar they provide...

neilybealy

It's good to hear letters of complaint actually being acknowledged - it's gives incentive for others to voice their concerns.

Unless of course executives at Disney are secret members of this forum!! In which case, hello!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom