News 'Magic of Disney’s Animal Kingdom' on Disney+

RauVan

Would you recommend this series before or after a first tie visit to AK with a 6 and 7 year old (build excitement or create spoilers?)

Chip Chipperson

I really enjoyed the first episode. Between the frustration of the Cast Members trying to lure the giraffe and the elephant that listened to commands perfectly, it was a great episode.

DoleWhipDrea

I just wanted to do a little bump on this thread and say that this show has been an absolute delight to watch! My hubby and I have really enjoyed watching the show and have recommended it to friends and family.

As someone that enjoys seeing the animals at the parks, it’s been really exciting to see certain animals featured on the show and not only recognize them but get to learn more about their daily lives! It’s also tremendously heartwarming to see how devoted the CM animal caretakers and veterinarians are.

I am really hoping that Disney does more seasons of this show, and uses it as more of a means to educate and connect with guests in the parks and at home.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

Back!Elbow!Shoulders!

Omnia mutantur, nihil interit
Premium Member
Macaulay Culkin Yes GIF by filmeditor

I’ve throughly enjoyed the episodes so far. Looking forward to more.

dreday3

'Magic of Disney's Animal Kingdom' returns to National Geographic and Disney in early 2023​

Yay! I've been waiting for this!!! We plan to look for all the featured animals in April if we can!

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member

'Magic of Disney's Animal Kingdom' returns to National Geographic and Disney in early 2023​

This is synergy done right.

Josh Gad narrating a NatGeo-branded Disney+ show featuring Walt Disney World. Perfect.

Chip Chipperson

I can't wait. The first season was excellent and I've been impatiently waiting for Season 2.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom