ECV Fantasmic help

ladydi

I've been to WDW multiple times with my family (twin DS age 9 and DD age7). My mom and dad are joining us this September to spend time with the grandkids. Unfortunately, my dad has been recently diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer . He looks good but will need an EVC to get around in the parks. He'll be able to walk short distances and stand in some lines so I'm sure we'll get our fair share of dirty looks!
I do have one question for those who have used an EVC/wheelchair for Fantasmic. We were unable to get the dinner package so will have to stand in line. Are there limited handicapped areas for viewing and can the family sit with dad in those ares? One son's favorite thing in the World is the show and I'd like my dad to see his reaction to it.
Any other suggestions will be welcome!

buseegal

i have only done with dinner package but i guess seating would be same. back row has space to park evc/wheelchairs then 2 rows in front for family members to sit on the benches. area does get crowded but it worked for us a group of 6 plus me and evc.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

My wife is in a wheelchair. We've found that the CM's do a great job at assisting with this seating arrangements. The section we always get placed in has a great view of the show and other family members are seated beside or in front of the handicap cut out. Just alert the CM at the entrance to your need when you get in line for the show before everyone starts in.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom