East Coast Blizzard-What Disney Movie(s) Are You Watching

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I have friends and family up there and they're basically hunkered down and waiting for the chance to start digging (or snowblowing) their way back into civilization....

SeaCastle

I'm cheering myself up by listening to Hotel California. We're stuck at home since the snowplows won't dig us out until 7 tonight.

HopLow

I am in northern Jersey and we got NO snow. Go figure. But I'm watching The Emperor's New Groove until it's time to get ready for the evening events. :D

MarkTwain

We've got six inches, but I'm just beating the winter blues with some WDWMagic. :wave: Might put on Ratatouille in a few hours though.

Uponastar

Maybe a Disney movie a little later.
Right now hubby's watching The Great Escape.
He's only seen it a gazillion times...

Mikester71

This has been a pretty tame winter for us up here in Southwestern Ontario compared to last year. Only had to shovel the driveway once this winter. We JUST missed this storm that is battering the east coast, and that seems to be the story of this whole winter so far. Lucky us!!!!

BigB911

I have 22" outside my door.

We watched:
-Wizard of Oz (Ok not Disney...but it does have a scene in TGMR. Does that count?)
-Mary Poppins
-Monsters Inc.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
The Discovery Channel and how the world is going to end in 2012 from natural disasters, and its all true cause an old monk said so.

Juliaz3

We are in Washington, DC, with reported 25.5 inches of snow in our neighborhood -- and hubby and I are scheduled to fly to Orlando tomorrow morning for four days at Disney World. (Fingers crossed and your prayers appreciated!)

We are going to watch "Lilo and Stitch" today and possibly "Mulan" or the animated "Treasure Island". Does anyone remember the other "Treasure Island" with live actors? I had the album and played it over and over when I was a kid -- not sure I ever saw the actual movie!

Magic Kingdom tomorrow, leaving the blizzard behind -- we hope!

1DisneyDad

Original Poster
We are in Washington, DC, with reported 25.5 inches of snow in our neighborhood -- and hubby and I are scheduled to fly to Orlando tomorrow morning for four days at Disney World. (Fingers crossed and your prayers appreciated!)

We are going to watch "Lilo and Stitch" today and possibly "Mulan" or the animated "Treasure Island". Does anyone remember the other "Treasure Island" with live actors? I had the album and played it over and over when I was a kid -- not sure I ever saw the actual movie!

Magic Kingdom tomorrow, leaving the blizzard behind -- we hope!

GOOD LUCK! Let us know if make it!

BigB911

Well, we're still trying to get dug out here in Pittsburgh...and now we got round 2 on the way. :cry:

City calling for any available private contractors with plows and heavy equipment to help them out. I've been mandated to 12 hour shifts indefinately until the snow melts, which should be by July. :hurl:

No movie watching for me this time. Just thought I'd vent a little.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom