earthBound!!!

DisneyWall-E

Original Poster
News is a few days old but, I didn't see it posted any where on here. So, I thought I would.
This is one of the best RPG games ever created back in the mid 90's. And, there has been a lot of fan support for it to be re released here in the states for a while. Now it is going to happen. YAY.
Do we have any earthBound fans here? If you have never played it and you own a Wii U, I would recommend getting it as soon as it comes out.

DisneyWall-E

Original Poster
WOW. No earthBound fans. I would have guessed there was at least one on here besides me. oh well... guess this thread will just slip into obscurity.

wdwstateofmind

Falls into ChronoTrigger, FIre Emblem, and other JRPGs for the NES and SNES, etc...Too slow for most American children...I remember in the 80s it was all about who had Contra, SMB3, Duck Tales, Mega Man...

Not gonna lie, I'm a bit disappointed with my Wii U, but I'm glad to see someone is enjoying it...I have a 3DS XL and I just feel all NCL's production quality lies there right now as they are selling far more units than the Wii U.

DisneyWall-E

Original Poster
Falls into ChronoTrigger, FIre Emblem, and other JRPGs for the NES and SNES, etc...Too slow for most American children...I remember in the 80s it was all about who had Contra, SMB3, Duck Tales, Mega Man...

Not gonna lie, I'm a bit disappointed with my Wii U, but I'm glad to see someone is enjoying it...I have a 3DS XL and I just feel all NCL's production quality lies there right now as they are selling far more units than the Wii U.
Must agree about the Wii U, the content so far has been lacking. But, I do believe it is starting to pick up a bit. Still looking forward to what they can do with the touch screen controller. I like what they have done so far with it. Was a huge fan of Batman: Arkham City over the 360 version I played.
Weird, cause I feel the same about my 3DS as you do about the Wii U. I just haven't gotten that into any games I have on it. Oh well... to each there own.
Here's to hoping we both get more out of our Wii U s in the future.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom