Early trip plannng strategies

RickP330

Hello All,
Planning way ahead now we are looking at August in 2016, more than a year away. Rooms and rates are not even open yet, so the slate is totally clean. We are considering doing our first resort hopping trip. With a stay at AKL and GF.
What are the milestones to watch for, when do the rooms open up for booking? Any other advanced trip planning tips would also be much appreciated. Much TIA and looking forward to planning this trip with you all!!
RickP

Figgy1

Premium Member
It's never too early to start planning! I'm also August 2016 and I'm in full planning mode! I believe if you call you can do room reservations at this point and add on you package later. @Master Yoda should be able to answer that! I haven't been back since fp+ and missed the mine train last time. Looking forward to 2016 planning!

Upvote 0

RickP330

Original Poster
Hello Figment,
The website wont' let you into 2016 yet. Do you know when they open the later dates and how far in advance they open them? We did call, we can get pricing that far in advance if you call, but I think we need to wait for the school calendar to open up that far know for sure!!

You missed the SDMT?? I think we got on it 4 times last year! My DD loved it, and it was really awesome...
RickP

Upvote 0

Figgy1

Premium Member
That's also what I'm waiting for! Our calendar should be out sometime in the next month or so! We'll be off sight for 18 or 19 days in a condo. With allergies a kitchen is a must! Hey at least we're the charter members of the August 2016 club. Figgy

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom