News Early Theme Park Entry and Extended Evening Hours coming for resort guests

CuteAsMinnie

I wonder how "select" the extended evening hours will be. A couple times a week total, or will it be like the old EMH days where every night a different park was open late (so technically each park was open late on select night, but really there was always something open late).
It says:
“Starting October 1, Early Park Entry will give resort guests the first chance to enjoy select attractions at every theme park, every day.”

We’ll need to wait and see what this actually means.

🌺

iowamomof4

It says:
“Starting October 1, Early Park Entry will give resort guests the first chance to enjoy select attractions at every theme park, every day.”

We’ll need to wait and see what this actually means.

🌺

That's the morning one. The evening one sounds like it won't be every park, every day.

arich35

I don't know if I ever knew this before but how do they get out the guests who are not allowed for the extra magic hours at night?

sullyinMT

I don't know if I ever knew this before but how do they get out the guests who are not allowed for the extra magic hours at night?
In the past, guests were welcome to mingle and take photos, shop, whatever. To actually enter an attraction queue, they would scan your MB. I'd assume with e the MagicMobile app they could continue this practice. I don't know that they'd kick you out of the Emporium if you're just a lowly CBR guest trying to buy a Donald plushie. But, anything's possible.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
They switch the rides to the FP lane and so you need to tap in to ride. If you don't qualify, they won't let you in the line. Without being able to get into attractions, the people getting the perk have easy access. Those excluded eventually leave.

The above is for EEMH. For Party/DAH nights, you get an extra non-magical band and the CMs start doing sweeps through the park keeping those without bands moving in only one direction... toward the exit.

dreday3

They switch the rides to the FP lane and so you need to tap in to ride. If you don't qualify, they won't let you in the line. Without being able to get into attractions, the people getting the perk have easy access. Those excluded eventually leave.

The above is for EEMH. For Party/DAH nights, you get an extra non-magical band and the CMs start doing sweeps through the park keeping those without bands moving in only one direction... toward the exit.

Soooo, conceivably, I could still wander about AK at night, soaking in the ambience with a glass of wine, but just not get on any rides since we aren't deluxe?

Fine with me! :D 😂

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
In the past, guests were welcome to mingle and take photos, shop, whatever. To actually enter an attraction queue, they would scan your MB. I'd assume with e the MagicMobile app they could continue this practice. I don't know that they'd kick you out of the Emporium if you're just a lowly CBR guest trying to buy a Donald plushie. But, anything's possible.
I can’t imagine Disney would ever refuse someone’s money, even if it was during a Deluxe Resort/ DVC event!

sullyinMT

I never noticed it was the EP lane! I just distinctly remember getting my MB scanned at the Land pavilion doors so my kid could ride Soarin' for the umpteenth time during our first trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom