News Early Theme Park Entry and Extended Evening Hours coming for resort guests

Why all 4 parks? If you're staying off property, you can be the first in and have 40 minute waits plus. Genie+ has kept the lines long right up to closing. It used to be 1 or 2 parks but not all 4. It kind of forces people to use Genie+ and Lightning Lane. I'll never do it. Why does giving perks to some always mean taking from others. They could come up with something original.

Club Cooloholic

Why all 4 parks? If you're staying off property, you can be the first in and have 40 minute waits plus. Genie+ has kept the lines long right up to closing. It used to be 1 or 2 parks but not all 4. It kind of forces people to use Genie+ and Lightning Lane. I'll never do it. Why does giving perks to some always mean taking from others. They could come up with something original.
Because it works in helping fill their rooms. They really don't care that you are off-site. In DL they cater to off-site more because there aren't enough rooms that they own.
I will say this, even onsite I used to avoid the parks with morning hours because they were more crowded. What they need is longer regular hours

ToTBellHop

Because they want you on site? And they don’t care nearly as much about off-site guests? Like every other theme park.

I celebrate this. Although we already knew this was a permanent offering.

We get a ton done by arriving for early entry and I love that I don’t need to worry about which park offers it a given day.

Wendy Pleakley

The old system skewed attendance because resort guests flocked to the one park with EMH. It almost became a common strategy to avoid that park and/or plan to to EMH and then park hop away by the afternoon.

This system should keep crowds more balanced.

pdude81

And yet this perk is lightly attended. In my experience, only MK had a crowd but it can handle it. We got on 7DMT and PPF in those first 30 min!
Fair enough. I tend to do similarly well for early entry but I get up disgustingly early to get on the unpublished first bus. By the time they let us in the lines look much uglier. However, a number of those are probably off site guests who are ready for the next entry window.

mattpeto

It’s planned to be permanent last I’d heard. They’re very popular.
I wished they would do a tad more at Epcot. Maybe open another attraction or two (LwwtL or AA), open some food booths. Ditch Beauty and the Beast singalong, and play Impressions de France instead. Also they closed down the path from Norway to France, which is understandable because no attractions are opened but wanted to explore a bit and got denied.

After Harmonious on Monday night, I got done SE, TT (single-rider, regular queue was 40 mins), Grand Fiesta and Remy’s. I guess that sounds okay it’s just 90 minutes (after Harm) goes very fast. Guardians will def help.

m steve

Thirty minutes of early entry is a ridiculously short amount of time. This is especially the case given the ever lengthening list of off property hotel guests that are also getting this benefit. It’s just another example of Disney jamming its resort guests.

Ripken10

Thirty minutes of early entry is a ridiculously short amount of time. This is especially the case given the ever lengthening list of off property hotel guests that are also getting this benefit. It’s just another example of Disney jamming its resort guests.
This week we were on our 3rd ride in Fantasyland before the rest of the park got in. They also technically dropped the rope 5 minutes early, so we were on our first ride before the 30 minute start.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom