• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Early Morning Magic Question

star77kc1

Original Poster
Question. I was interested in going to the Early Morning Magic at Toy Story Land, but saw there are no dates past April. Does anyone know if they’ll be offering it in May? TIA!

pdude81

Advertisement
They don't usually put out the dates until park hours are official. Keep checking back as they will probably add more dates later

aliceismad

In case anyone is looking, Early Morning Magic has been released for HS for May. Still waiting on Disney After Hours.

GJM724

In case anyone is looking, Early Morning Magic has been released for HS for May. Still waiting on Disney After Hours.
Do these things usually sell out? I am more interested in the Disney after hours because I feel you get more for your money that way.

aliceismad

Do these things usually sell out? I am more interested in the Disney after hours because I feel you get more for your money that way.
I've not a clue. I'm sure someone on the board knows. :) The After Hours is more expensive, of course. (Being a Mountain Time Zone person, I'd prefer After Hours too. Early mornings on the East Coast can be tricky.)

pdude81

After hours gets you park entry, so it's valuable if you don't have an AP and might use that for daily entry. If you do, then it's a whole different calculation.

GJM724

After hours gets you park entry, so it's valuable if you don't have an AP and might use that for daily entry. If you do, then it's a whole different calculation.
Really? I didn't know that. So I could use this on one of my off days theoretically.

pdude81

Really? I didn't know that. So I could use this on one of my off days theoretically.
It's not the whole day though. I believe at MK you can enter at 7pm even though the exclusive access doesn't start until 10. Check the details before purchase. Some people might be looking to do this after hotel check-in and not want to burn a whole ticket for nothing

Top Bottom