Early Morning Magic 2018 - now bookable

LSV

My daughter and I did EMM last month. It was the same price for us as the Halloween Party; we did the party a few years ago so decided to try something new. For $69 we rode Pooh twice, then Peter Pan twice, stopped in to grab water and danish on our way to ride Mine Train four times then Peter Pan once more before rope drop, rode BTMRR twice then back for breakfast in a quiet restaurant. So only four different rides, but 11 total rides, by 9:30 AM. Even though we are annual passholders we had never been on Mine Train in daylight. We rarely go to the parks at rope drop, so for us this was a fun new experience, saved us hours of waiting in line(or just skipping rides because we don't like to wait in line). We don't stay on property so don't get to make fastpasses 60 days out or get to take advantage of the (greatly reduced) Extra Magic Hours, so for us, it was a good option.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
Original Poster
My daughter and I did EMM last month. It was the same price for us as the Halloween Party; we did the party a few years ago so decided to try something new. For $69 we rode Pooh twice, then Peter Pan twice, stopped in to grab water and danish on our way to ride Mine Train four times then Peter Pan once more before rope drop, rode BTTMR twice then back for breakfast in a quiet restaurant. So only four different rides, but 11 total rides, by 9:30 AM. Even though we are annual passholders we had never been on Mine Train in daylight. We rarely go to the parks at rope drop, so for us this was a fun new experience, saved us hours of waiting in line(or just skipping rides because we don't like to wait in line). We don't stay on property so don't get to make fastpasses 60 days out or get to take advantage of the (greatly reduced) Extra Magic Hours, so for us, it was a good option.

I haven't done it yet. Not totally sure on it as it is. Now if they opened up Small World and Dumbo (I guess Mermaid too) then I would happily pay it. Not sure if the whole family would do it, probably youngest as he really isn't a ride fan, but would do all but 7dmt.

Like you I would be heading to BTRR and back via HM if possible before breakfast, That might make it worth it even now for me on my own, a bit of me time. Also a chance to see the full queue line for PP, which I've not seen yet, and the one at HM again..... Hmm, I'll see if it's an option when we return, then decide ;)

Upvote 0

freesvoice

So, $69 for one hour and 15 minutes early entry for only three rides, then a breakfast? No, we are gonna pass on that opportunity.
2 hours and 15 minutes if I am reading this correctly? If I was an early riser I would consider this. We are doing the after hours event in February and that's getting a lot of grief too.

Edit: scratch that - only 3 rides are available? What the heck!? So even if this event sells a low amount of tickets everyone will be waiting to do the same 3 rides. No thanks.

Second edit: access ends at 9:00 am so you're right, 1 hour 15 minutes. Wow.

Upvote 0

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
I haven't done it yet. Not totally sure on it as it is. Now if they opened up Small World and Dumbo (I guess Mermaid too) then I would happily pay it. Not sure if the whole family would do it, probably youngest as he really isn't a ride fan, but would do all but 7dmt.

Like you I would be heading to BTRR and back via HM if possible before breakfast, That might make it worth it even now for me on my own, a bit of me time. Also a chance to see the full queue line for PP, which I've not seen yet, and the one at HM again..... Hmm, I'll see if it's an option when we return, then decide ;)

It's not abnormal for them to open a "bonus ride" which is usually Small World or the Carrousel (what I gathered from trip reports)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom