Early Monorail from EPCOT to Contemporary

3girlswdwdreams

Original Poster
:wave:

We are considering an early morning (7:20) Chef Mickey's ADR and will be spending the day at EPCOT. Will we be able to park at EPCOT and get a monorail to the resort that early in the morning?

Thanks!

DisneyJoe

I believe monorails begin running around 7:15....

Personally, since you have a car, I would drive to Chef Mickey's, eat breakfast, and then drive to Epcot.

chaggy102

If you have a car that would be the fastest route because you'd have to take the monorail from Epcot to the TTC and then from the TTC it's a different monorail to the Contemporary and you'd have 3 stops inbetween. Would be a lot faster to drive right to the contemporary.

Joseph360

If you have a car that would be the fastest route because you'd have to take the monorail from Epcot to the TTC and then from the TTC it's a different monorail to the Contemporary and you'd have 3 stops inbetween. Would be a lot faster to drive right to the contemporary.

I agree. You'd basically make 4 stops, and change monorails:eek:. Drive.

3girlswdwdreams

Original Poster
yikes.. yeah, makes sense...

another ? then.... LOL

If we do drive there and pay for the valet parking will they allow us to leave the car there for the day or will we still have a 3-hour limit?

3girlswdwdreams

Original Poster
just to post my own answer in case anyone else ever needs this..... According to the info I was given....If you pay for the valet parking at the Contemporary you are allowed to park all day.

DisneyJoe

just to post my own answer in case anyone else ever needs this..... According to the info I was given....If you pay for the valet parking at the Contemporary you are allowed to park all day.

I would still drive to Chef Mickey's, park, eat breakfast, and then drive to Epcot and enjoy your day. At the end of the day, your car will be parked right there - you will appreciate not needing to take the 2 monorails back to the Contemporary.

3girlswdwdreams

Original Poster
Thanks! we just may.. just wanted the info in case we decid to end up at MK by the end of the night then it might be nice to have the car there... we'll see... and with my kids the more we ride the monorail the better. LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom