Early Hour Schedule??

luvJC4saken

Original Poster
Does anyone know the Early Magic Hour schedule for the month of May? It'd be helpful in planning our itinerary for our trip. Last I remember, before 9/11 when they stopped the EMH altogether, it was MK on Mondays and Thursdays, Epcot on Tuesday and Friday, MGM on Wed and Saturday, and then no one on Sunday... (I think that was it).

Anyway, that's how it used to be posted in the guidebooks also, but now it's not, so I was wondering if it changed. Is there a reason the guidebooks won't tell? Is it for security? Any help would be great!

JackSkellington

The Unofficial WDW Guide 2004 is what I use. And in there I think the early entry days are pretty much the same as what you put. If I find anything different I will post it. K?

kal1484

Gimmie a day, and I'll get them for you, I have to go run some errands. :) Wednesday I know for sure is EPCOT. :)

JPVonDrake

Extra Magic Hours Schedule

The current Extra Magic Schedule is as follows:

Magic Kingdom - Sunday & Thursday
Disney's Animal Kingdom - Monday & Friday
Disney-MGM Studios - Tuesday & Saturday
Epcot - Wednesday

On the scheduled day, each park opens to Disney Resort Guest, WDW Swan and Dolphin Resort Guest, Shades of Green Resort Guest and Downtown Disney Hilton Resort guest 1 hour before the official opening time. Bus transportation begins 1 1/2 hours before the official opening time.

Note that the other 6 Downtown Disney Hotel Plaza Resorts do not offer Extra Magic Hour.

luvJC4saken

Original Poster
Thanks, that'll help a lot. Is it still true that the parks are most crowded on their Extra Magic Days?? Does that mean that MK will still be swamped on Monday?

Also, this will be the first time I've gone to DW during regular season as opposed to peak season. What should I expect from the crowds??

Thanks for all your help. I really want to make this the best trip ever for the friends I'm taking.

JackSkellington

YES, the EED affect the park for the whole day. Some sort of mass psychology does this. I don't know how but EED are not the parks to hit. STAY AWAY!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom