Early Check In

WildcatDen

Has anyone done the early check in at the 10 day mark? If so, what is the benefit? We are staying at CBR and I assume we would have to go to the registration building regardless if we check in early or not. Does it speed the process? Can you request and get a particular building? That would make it worth while. . .

Thanks for the help. I do not recall that being offered back in 2007.

DisneyJoe

Your tickets/room keys are pre-prepared and your entire folder of items is ready to pick up.

Your requests should already be on your reservation. If you don't like the room you are assigned when they give you your packet, you can ask to see if they can move you - otherwise, take the packet and go.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Has anyone done the early check in at the 10 day mark? If so, what is the benefit? We are staying at CBR and I assume we would have to go to the registration building regardless if we check in early or not. Does it speed the process? Can you request and get a particular building? That would make it worth while. . .

Thanks for the help. I do not recall that being offered back in 2007.

Yes, I did it this last trip. I checked in online. Now it says you can do a room request, but not really as it only lets you check if you need a pack and play or want a first floor room. So I still had to call for my room request and building request. When you get to the resort, you go into the online check in line. However, when my mom and I checked in, there wasn't a line at the counter at all so I didn't head over there. The one plus was that I said that we would be arriving at 10 a.m. and that they had the room ready for us! I was shocked and happily surprised! I was also able to put the cc on file ahead of time. I would do it again - i guess in the end it was a bit easier. :wave:

Upvote 0

Pooh Lover

I've done early check-in for our last 3 trips. Basically, that 10 minutes they normally take to explain the things you've already heard on your previous trips, is what it saves you. If you have been to a Disney resort in the past and do not want or need to hear the spiel, do early check-in and typically you will be finished in less than a couple minutes. We also advised Disney we would be arriving early and happily found our room to be ready upon arrival.

Upvote 0

Supergirl7710

Can anyone explain how to do the ECI? I'm 19 and traveling down with my fiancee in about a month, but I've always traveled with my parents before (and explored the gift shop while they checked in) so I'm not sure where to begin xD

Upvote 0

ml123_9

Can anyone explain how to do the ECI? I'm 19 and traveling down with my fiancee in about a month, but I've always traveled with my parents before (and explored the gift shop while they checked in) so I'm not sure where to begin xD

You do the Early Check In on Disneyworld.com. You can get to it on the upper bar where you click to sign in.

Early bird check in pretty much guarantees that your room and everything is ready when you get there.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom