Early 2022 itineraries for Disney Cruise Line

ChuckElias

Thanks. I was hoping it would be on time so later in the year cruises would have the bugs worked out.
It's always a tough choice to be on the earliest sailings and get the "Maiden Voyage" or "Maiden Season" merchandise and put with some kinks or wait a while till everything is ironed out and have a completely smooth experience.

(I have a champagne flute from the Dream's Maiden Voyage as a gift from a friend who was on the first sailing!)

Phonedave

It's always a tough choice to be on the earliest sailings and get the "Maiden Voyage" or "Maiden Season" merchandise and put with some kinks or wait a while till everything is ironed out and have a completely smooth experience.

(I have a champagne flute from the Dream's Maiden Voyage as a gift from a friend who was on the first sailing!)

I have pictures somewhere of my verandah on the Dream with no light in the ceiling. Just a hole, with a wire sticking out of it, with a label that said "Achtung!" on it in big letters.

And that was a month after the maiden voyage. The kinks take a while to iron out.

ChuckElias

I have pictures somewhere of my verandah on the Dream with no light in the ceiling. Just a hole, with a wire sticking out of it, with a label that said "Achtung!" on it in big letters.

And that was a month after the maiden voyage. The kinks take a while to iron out.
I remember that. I was shocked (pun intended) that it went to sea like that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom