Early 2015 Discounts

sissa216

The two discounts that were released to Disney Visa cardholders earlier this week are now available for everyone! There's the Stay, Play, and Dine package discount December 14-20, 2014 and January 5- March 7, 2015., or a room percentage discount January 5-March 28, 2015.

We can help figure out which one's best for you! Contact Vacations@KingdomKonsultant.com and 866-566-7858, and we can give you a free quote.

BigRedDad

Do you track existing reservations and automatically make reservation changes for your clients for the lower rate or is it up to the client to contact you for the discounts?

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hi Dad, We absolutely take care of tracking any discounts that our clients are eligible for and applying them to get you the best possible deal. The only discounts we are not made aware of are PIN Offers that are sent by Disney to our clients directly. If that happens, we ask that you do reach out to your agent and get us the information so we can get that offer for you. Other than that, it is done automatically without checking with the client. I know our clients love getting the e mails saying that we were able to apply a discount offer to their reservation and have saved them $X number of dollars! Marie

Upvote 0

don guy

We booked our 1/31 - 2/6 2015 trip on the first day that we could to get the visa discount and saved $845.00 what a nice deal .I can't wait to get there..now we have more money to spend yay

Upvote 0
we have a family of 5.....unless we go higher end the disney deals dont help us

we currently have a room for 8 days booked for 12-6 to 12-13 at the port Orleans riverside....0 discounts for us

if we upgrade to a suite or cabin we get them......a cabin is only $200 more because of the discount.......Im always irritated how Disney is mostly setup for families of 4....if you have 5 your always limited....weve gone for 7 years in a row and so far it looks like this is the first year we wont get our winter discount....were paying full price because we wont fit in a 4 person room and dont want to upgrade to a higher end room.

Upvote 0

COrunner

we currently have a room for 8 days booked for 12-6 to 12-13 at the port Orleans riverside....0 discounts for us

if we upgrade to a suite or cabin we get them......a cabin is only $200 more because of the discount.......Im always irritated how Disney is mostly setup for families of 4....if you have 5 your always limited....weve gone for 7 years in a row and so far it looks like this is the first year we wont get our winter discount....were paying full price because we wont fit in a 4 person room and dont want to upgrade to a higher end room.

Have you thought about the Cabins at Fort Wilderness?

You get a pretty decent amount of space and room for a larger group of people and usually the rates are pretty decent.

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

Have you thought about the Cabins at Fort Wilderness?

You get a pretty decent amount of space and room for a larger group of people and usually the rates are pretty decent.
He mentions the cabin being $200 more. For an entire week, I would argue it is worth the $200 for all that space, but that's just my opinion.

Upvote 0
yes i agree if POR doesnt have any future discounts for 5 person rooms ill gladly spend $200 more for a cabin...we dont need the space, but for $200 more why not.....

i was hoping to save (-$600-800)....not spend $200 more though

it kinda sucks that with discounts for everyone were stuck paying $200 more for a room we dont really need....we have always stayed at POR and never have any issues with the space...were only there to sleep......we typically go in Sept or Jan and have always gotten the discount...until this year

our travel agent says the POR 5 person room 'may' become discounted in a few weeks.........

just trying to make Disney affordable....been going for 7 years and every year sees an increase for my family....this year we got airfair for (-$900).....but it still seems like im paying the same or more than last time....Disney is up $1000+ without the discount we normally receive and price increases..

Upvote 0

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member

Try either the family suites at All Star Music or the suites at Art of Animation - they can handle 5 people and have two bathrooms - one for parents and one for kids. We stayed at All Star Music and the family suite had plenty of room.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom